|Randy Vawter (#47037965)|
| || member for 5 years, 11 months, 20 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I started this hobby of mine after discovering this great web site. Many of you have sent me wonderful notes after I have posted or created a memorial. If you are a family member of a memorial and I am not a family member of the individual I would be more than happy to transfer ownership to you.|
Some of you have asked me questions about finding a grave. I have some personnel rules when taking photographs. They are as follows...
* If there is a hanging basket in front of the marker which prevents reading the marker I will not remove the basket nor photograph the marker.
* If there are plants and flowers covering the marker I will not disturb the plants or flowers nor photograph the marker.
* If the marker displays a surname but the first name is Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, etc... I will not photograph the marker. It must have an identifiable name.
* If there is not a death date on the marker I will not photograph the marker.
* I do not make the assumption that couples names on markers mean they were married. Must contain reference the couple was united in marriage.
* I will not add obituaries at your request. Most obituaries are copyright protected. Please read the Find-A-Grave rules.
Some of you send requests to add information to memorials. I will do that when I have time. However, if the information is provided inaccurately and someone else challenges the information I will delete the information the original requester provided.
I will make every effort to find the grave requested and will send you the photographs of any questionable markers.
|Messages left for Randy Vawter (61)||[Leave Message]|
|Dozard||Vernon Dean Morse # 27097949|
I agree that it is the wrong spouse, unfortunately I am not the one who made the link and it will not allow me to remove it for some reason. Did you happen to send a message to the contributor of the other memorial?
Added by Dozard on Jul 24, 2014 4:08 PM
|MRoyal||Emma Glascock Dunn|
Thank you so much for the picture of Emma Glascock Dunn's grave. I am so glad to know that she was buried next to her husband, Shelby Dunn. I had been trying to find a death date for him, without success. Now I can feel confident in updating my records.
Meghan Riley Royal
Added by MRoyal on Jul 13, 2014 8:31 PM
Thanks, Randy for the updates. Several of the cemetery records said no stone, but you added a picture that there was indeed a stone. I am also finding that some of the dates in the cemetery records are different than the ones on the tombstones, so I notated the discrepancies.
Added by JKMartin on Jun 28, 2014 8:50 AM
|Memories From The Mist||Merritt Cone|
Thank you for the update on Merritt...take care...
Thank you, Randy.
|Leslie Postin||thank you!|
Thank you for creating the memorial for my great grand Aunt, Emma Zella Goodman Cooper. And thank you also for entering the edits I suggested so quickly! Much appreciated. Gratefully your, Leslie
Thank you so much for the photo you posted of Belle Preston's final resting place. I truly appreciate your time and effort!
Added by bstahl on May 12, 2014 4:07 PM
Thanks for the transfer of the memorial for Ono B. Miller (Ono Beatrice Ritchie Miller). Additions have been made. Much appreciated.
|Pat Taylor||Andrew Jackson Taylor|
Thanks so much for the photo!
|Will Chalk||John Finfrock|
Just want to say thank you very much for the tranfer, take care!
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service