|Randy Vawter (#47037965)|
| || member for 8 years, 18 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I have personnel rules when taking photographs. They are as follows...|
* If there are plants, flowers, or hanging baskets covering the marker I will not disturb the plants or flowers nor photograph the marker.
* If the marker displays a surname but the first name is Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, etc... I will not photograph the marker. It must have an identifiable name.
* I do not make the assumption that couples names on markers mean they were married. Must contain reference the couple was united in marriage.
* I will not add obituaries at your request. Most obituaries are copyright protected. Please read the Find-A-Grave rules.
* Find a Grave's mission is to find, record and present final disposition information from around the world as a virtual cemetery experience. Memorial contributions to Find A Grave must fulfill that mission - registration of the final disposition. If the memorial contribution corresponds with only the main mission, then the memorial fulfills its purpose as part of Find A Grave's mission.
* This site is not Ancestory.com
|Messages left for Randy Vawter (80)||[Leave Message]|
|Carolyn Allen||Marion F. Davis|
Thank you for the links .
|twm||Frederick and Winifred Grim|
Thank you for the headstone photos. I appreciate it.
Added by twm on Dec 28, 2015 7:57 PM
thanks for all of your hard work creating memorials and adding pictures.
Added by kenlee on Dec 17, 2015 8:09 AM
|Jody Aiello||Transfer #123699770|
Would you be willing to transfer this memorial to me? A.E. Snyder is my great-great grandfather. Thanks.
|Sharon Martin||Calvin and Artie Lovell|
Randy Thank you for the transfer.
|Jeannine (Booton) Hall||Groninger|
Thank you for taking your time to photograph and upload your photo of John and Laura Groninger's marker. Your work is greatly appreciate.
|Pat Taylor||Anna May Taylor Steele|
Thank you for the transfer, Randy!
|Tom and Nancy Gawthrop||Mary McCord Allen headstone|
You posted a picture of her headstone to memorial #85813414. May I use this picture on Ancestry.com? I will watermark the picture as taken by you, along with your contributor # before posting it.
|Carey Feltmeyer||Mary Vail Ditmars|
Thank you for transferring management of my great-grandmother's grave to me. I greatly appreciate it and the work you've done for findagrave.
|Lisa Stalnaker||Ray and Zella Clayberg|
Thank you so much for posting their listins, photos of their headstone and updates to their pages. Nice to find them on findagrave. Thank you and Blessings!
|[View all messages...]|