|Randy Vawter (#47037965)|
| || member for 6 years, 18 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I started this hobby of mine after discovering this great web site. Many of you have sent me wonderful notes after I have posted or created a memorial. If you are a family member of a memorial and I am not a family member of the individual I would be more than happy to transfer ownership to you.|
Some of you have asked me questions about finding a grave. I have some personnel rules when taking photographs. They are as follows...
* If there is a hanging basket in front of the marker which prevents reading the marker I will not remove the basket nor photograph the marker.
* If there are plants and flowers covering the marker I will not disturb the plants or flowers nor photograph the marker.
* If the marker displays a surname but the first name is Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, etc... I will not photograph the marker. It must have an identifiable name.
* If there is not a death date on the marker I will not photograph the marker.
* I do not make the assumption that couples names on markers mean they were married. Must contain reference the couple was united in marriage.
* I will not add obituaries at your request. Most obituaries are copyright protected. Please read the Find-A-Grave rules.
Some of you send requests to add information to memorials. I will do that when I have time. However, if the information is provided inaccurately and someone else challenges the information I will delete the information the original requester provided.
I will make every effort to find the grave requested and will send you the photographs of any questionable markers.
|Messages left for Randy Vawter (63)||[Leave Message]|
|Paula A. Tomey-Allen||George W. Tompkins|
I was wondering if the next time you are in Oak Ridge Cemetery in Farmington if you can see if the flower basket is gone or moved to expose George W. Tompkins' side of the tombstone?
|Mary Simonelli||John Piperr|
Thank you so very much for the transfer of your memorial for my 2nd great-grandfather, John Piper. Mary Simonelli
|Dozard||Vernon Dean Morse # 27097949|
I agree that it is the wrong spouse, unfortunately I am not the one who made the link and it will not allow me to remove it for some reason. Did you happen to send a message to the contributor of the other memorial?
Added by Dozard on Jul 24, 2014 4:08 PM
|MRoyal||Emma Glascock Dunn|
Thank you so much for the picture of Emma Glascock Dunn's grave. I am so glad to know that she was buried next to her husband, Shelby Dunn. I had been trying to find a death date for him, without success. Now I can feel confident in updating my records.
Meghan Riley Royal
Added by MRoyal on Jul 13, 2014 8:31 PM
Thanks, Randy for the updates. Several of the cemetery records said no stone, but you added a picture that there was indeed a stone. I am also finding that some of the dates in the cemetery records are different than the ones on the tombstones, so I notated the discrepancies.
Added by JKMartin on Jun 28, 2014 8:50 AM
|Memories From The Mist||Merritt Cone|
Thank you for the update on Merritt...take care...
Thank you, Randy.
|Leslie Postin||thank you!|
Thank you for creating the memorial for my great grand Aunt, Emma Zella Goodman Cooper. And thank you also for entering the edits I suggested so quickly! Much appreciated. Gratefully your, Leslie
Thank you so much for the photo you posted of Belle Preston's final resting place. I truly appreciate your time and effort!
Added by bstahl on May 12, 2014 4:07 PM
Thanks for the transfer of the memorial for Ono B. Miller (Ono Beatrice Ritchie Miller). Additions have been made. Much appreciated.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service