| || member for 2 years, 2 months, 20 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Hello fellow Grave Photographers and Genealogy Geeks!|
My photos may be used with my permission for any genealogical research; however, if it is online or published, I would appreciate credit for the photos. If I establish a memorial for someone who is related to you, I do not mind transferring management provided you use the edit button to request it, are civil with your request and I'm not more closely related to the person. :)
****Please note: I do not upload any information to this website in order for it's owner to make money. I provide my assistance with this service because it helps people find their family members who have passed on. Even though the information may not be perfect, it can be a start at locating more and more people in someone's genealogical history. Thank you.****
My teenage niece and I started working on Dumas Cemetery on September 2, 2012 to make sure that all of the graves are documented here on Find-A-Grave. After that we will work on the other cemeteries in the area until they are all completed.
1. Brown Cemetery, Sunray, TX - cataloged and pictures taken July 2012.
2. Hartley Cemetery, Hartley, TX - cataloged and pictures taken of all visible markers September 2012. Another trip is planned for when the grass has all died off to see if there are any markers that we missed.
3. Dumas Cemetery, Section 1 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. New memorials created for those who didn't have them and all photos uploaded 09/30/2012.
4. Dumas Cemetery, Section 4 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. All memorials created and photos uploaded 10/04/2012.
5. Dumas Cemetery, Section 3 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/20/2012. Completed 10/29/2012.
6. Dumas Cemetery, Tract 1, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/29/2012. All memorials made and photos uploaded. 11/29/2012.
7. Dumas Cemetery, Section 2 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded along with establishing memorials made for any that don't exist yet 12/02/2012.
If you have any questions, please ask!
|Find A Grave Friends|
Amy the Spirit ..., BATexan, BlUePiNeRiDgE, Cheryl Ann Eny..., Cindy - Living ..., David Sifford, Debby Johnson, Dottie Gill, Erin W, Ghost Family Hu..., Herman Weiland, Rose Anna Pyle ..., T.V.F.T.H., zzyzx1947
|Messages left for SaraPar (153)||[Leave Message]|
|Bill Plack||RE: Elias Darnall|
You're very welcome. How great that you found a copy of his journal. Wow!
|Nancy Magar Rea||RE: Lindsey Ellis|
You are welcome. Have a blessed day.
|Donna White||RE: Frank Wynn|
You're welcome....really do not recall? sometimes I go off on tangents and that might have been one of my "tangents". donna
|Margie Montag||Your relative in OH|
I have persued your photo request. The Old Lancaster Burial Ground no longer exists as a cemetery. Many of the people interred there were moved to Forest Rose Cemetery or Elmwood Cemetery. Some families relocated loved ones' remains to other cemeteries in and out of state. Unfortunately, I am unable to verify that your relative was re-interred at Forest Rose or at Elmwood using cemetery readings of the Fairfield County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society. Please contact FCCOGS at fairfieldgenealogy.org for more information.
|Margie Montag||Old City Burial Ground|
The old City (Lancaster) Burial Ground/Old Methodist Cemetery no longer exists. In 1907, the remains were to be moved. Many were moved to Elmwood or Forest Rose Cemeteries in Lancaster. Contact the Fairfield County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogy Society for more information.
|Mike Nolan||Photo Request for St. John's Cemetery in Fort Mitchell, Ky|
I saw your photo request for Carl Bell at this Cemetery and thought I would pass on a website for you to visit: http://www.aroundnorthernkentucky.com/st-john-cemetery-project.htm
This site lists all of the "known" burials with additional information in most cases.
Your request for Carl Bell is an interesting example. Check it out! The "babies singles" part of the Cemetery doesn't have many stones, so I doubt there would be one to photograph, but I'll check for you anyway.
|Rock Talker||Meador Family Photographs|
Thanks so much for the wonderful memorial photographs.
Thank you so much for this most excellent pic. I do appreciate it. Have a good one. :)
|Doug McBroom||Tombstone picture|
Many thanks for posting the picture of Charles & Mary Louise ROWELL HARRELL's tombstone.
Doug McBroom (ROWELL Family)
|Herman Weiland||Kuhn Photos - Dumas Cem|
Thank you for Carl and Allie's marker pictures.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service