Begin New Search
Refine Last Search
Cemetery Lookup
Add Burial Records
Help with Find A Grave

Top Contributors
Success Stories
Community Forums
Find A Grave Store

Log In
Nancy Abraham (#47089899)
 member for 6 years, 10 months, 12 days
[Add to MyFriends]
Bio and Links
Bio Photo Love Cemeteries! Feel at peace in the presence of these people. Feel free to use the headstone photos and info you find in the memorials I have posted for your personal trees--genealogy is about sharing. Find problems, please let me know. I also do not mind transferring memorials if you will let me know your connection to the person.
Leave Public Message
Contributions to
Find A Grave
 • 3,130 Memorials Added
 • 2,932 Memorials Managed
 • 9 Memorials/Week
 • 4,510 Photos
 • 5 Photo Requests
 • 172 Volunteer Photos Taken
 • 7 Virtual Flowers
 • 1 Fame Rating
 • 31 Friends
Search Contributor's Records

First NameLast Name

Find A Grave Friends
Anne Kiren, Barb, Betty Weisinger..., Burke Stoughton, D. Singleton S..., diana greb, Donna Roberts, Dr. James M. Ow..., G. Stoecklein, Gloria Ann HORN..., J. Robison, Jan Franco, Jay Hoggins, John A C, June Kennedy, Kathy LJPC, Kay McElreath, Linda Cardenas, Linda Cardinal ..., LuAnn, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
Messages left for Nancy Abraham (433)[Leave Message]
Bonnie Brown Arnold
Skibinski family
Thank you for transferring Daniel, Thomas and Belle to me. That was very thoughtful of you.

Best regards,
Added by Bonnie Brown Arnold on Nov 18, 2015 12:18 PM
Bonnie Brown Arnold
RE: Thomas Skibinski
Thomas is my childrens' great-great-uncle :)

Thank you,
Bonnie Brown Arnold
Added by Bonnie Brown Arnold on Nov 17, 2015 7:40 PM
CJ Payne
RE: Sally Stapp, Tulia Cem
No, I am not related. Her parents are buried in the Floydada Cemetery.
I just added links to her parents & family members.
Added by CJ Payne on Nov 14, 2015 8:08 PM
Donnie Ruyle
Britten family
Nancy: Thank you for adding the information and making the connections. You are one of the top 10% that will do this. The other 90% doesn't. Thank You.
Added by Donnie Ruyle on Nov 14, 2015 12:46 PM
Donnie Ruyle
Nancy: Thank you for the transfer. I will make the connections.
Added by Donnie Ruyle on Nov 11, 2015 10:39 AM
Barbara Chisler
Cora Belle Harris
What is your web site? Thank you for getting back with me. You can email me at
Added by Barbara Chisler on Nov 03, 2015 6:59 PM
Barbara Chisler
Cora Belle Harris
Could you get ahold of me at my email site about Andrew and Linnie's daughter. Thank You.
Added by Barbara Chisler on Nov 03, 2015 3:14 PM
Deborah Ayers
Johnnie Lou Routon
Mark Routon is married to a friend of mine. Very nice guy. His wife asked if I could find his grandparents in Texas. So I started digging on Ancestry and Find A Grave.
Added by Deborah Ayers on Oct 20, 2015 7:11 PM
Diana Montoya
In the cemetery book, John Boyd Edgar has a Marble headstone. John B Edgar was in the Civil War Co.C. 36th Reg't, Ill. Vol Inf.
I would ask for a photo of the headstone for John B Edgar too.
Added by Diana Montoya on Oct 13, 2015 2:55 PM
Diana Montoya
Four Mile Cemetery
No, I still have a few more graves to put in.
You can still request a grave for William Edgar, to see for sure, if he has a grave stone or not.
You are more than welcome, for the transfer.
Added by Diana Montoya on Oct 12, 2015 2:50 PM
[View all messages...]

Privacy Statement and Terms of Service