|Bear Hugs (#47810210)|
| || member for 2 years, 11 months, 26 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Each time I create a memorial I delight in thinking that it may someday provide valuable information to a genealogist or comfort to a loved one.|
Transfers - Please use the "Edit" tab on the memorial, send a "Suggest any other correction" message including your "ID number", I'm more than happy to transfer memorials to their RELATIVES.
If FAMILY MEMBERS wish to have a memorial deleted I will do so, no questions asked.
Some dates/names on the headstones are hard to read. If you can help, please click the Edit tab at the top and input the changes. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated in the completion of "Unknown" and incomplete memorials.
Volunteer contributors spend countless hours creating memorials after visiting cemeteries, photographing headstones and obtaining burial information. I am sure everyone would like to know their efforts are appreciated. I know I do.
FROM FAG RULES:
"Any contributor can upload an appropriate photo to any memorial regardless of who manages the page. No permission from the memorial manager is needed. However, if there is already a photo of the headstone, do not add a second similar photo unless the original is of poor quality and the new photo is dramatically better. "
Thank you to:
- Alberta Genealogical Society - Lethbridge Branch for Mountain View grave locations and unmarked grave details. AGS (Lethbridge) has a phenomenal amount of info on file including neatly catalogued obituaries - please support them, if possible. Ph: (403)328-9564 http://lethbridgeags.theboss.net/
- Vulcan & District Historical Society for access to all of the Vulcan County Cemetery records. They also have a huge amount of info on file and are incredibly helpful. Ph: (403) 485-2168 http://vulcancountyhistory.com/author/vulcan-and-district-historical-society/
- Granum for providing plot numbers and unmarked grave details.
- everyone that made it possible for the creation of memorials for burials at Mountain View and Garden View Cemeteries in Calgary.
- everyone that made finding and documenting all the cemeteries in Forty Mile County possible.
- Kootenai Brown Pioneer Village Genealogy Club their support plus all the Pincher Creek Newspaper articles & Obituaries
|Find A Grave Friends|
天使..., aedwards, Alison, Amanda, Ann , Astrid, Barbara Jean ..., Betty Verstegen, Bev Dowson, CaBurwood, Calgary Helpers, Carol Caraccia, Catherine, Charles Coe, Cheryl Ayres, Cheryl Miller, Chicken Little, Chris & Brett C..., ChrisK, Cody Kapcsos, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Bear Hugs (197)||[Leave Message]|
|Sigrid Olsen||RE: Isabel Rilling|
Found on line at the Vulcan Funeral Home link as below:
|Linda R. Morgan||Re: SILER, Anne|
Thank you so much, Yvonne, for the photos of Anne's inscribed headstone marker. You do good work, in a very prompt manner! ~ LRM ~
|Jared Calwill||Re: Boon|
Thanks for the help.
|LJ||RE: Edna Curle|
Thanks for your message and for the transfers. That sounds great.
Added by LJ on May 01, 2015 11:54 AM
|Linda R. Morgan||Thomas Band Memorial|
Thank you so much, Yvonne!! I really appreciate your addition of the headstone photo to Tom's memorial page, as well as the recent edit for his plot location. It is indeed a pleasure and a treat to work with you! ~ LRM
I was very surprised to see my grandmother's information here already. Thank you for doing that. When you find yourself back in the Claresholm Cemetery, I would love to have an updated picture of the headstone with her information all filled in. Thank you for all of your work. You've added many of my so. Alberta relatives.
Added by LJ on Apr 29, 2015 1:38 PM
|Chris & Brett Clifton||Albert Clifton|
|Chris & Brett Clifton||RE: Edwin Clifton|
Yvonne, thanks for the grave information(s, not sure whether he served or not, but I don't think so? As for the Branch grave, the family thought
that he had one and were surprised when he didn't.
I just joined, so I'm not sure how this works, but I noticed an error on my grandfather's information. How can I get it changed? Thanks.
|Jim||RE: James T. Cowling|
Yvonne. Appreciate your help. I'm slowly finding my way. This is an amazing site. Once again, thank-you.
Added by Jim on Apr 26, 2015 9:14 AM
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service