| || member for 6 years, 8 months, 28 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
❶ DUPLICATE MEMORIALS
• Before creating a memorial, I do a general search (leaving out a location/cemetery), to see if there is already a memorial entered for that name.
• Duplicates can happen due to first-created entries (especially ones with Unknown/Incorrect disposition) being missed, or ignored altogether when found.
• I do NOT have the attitude of "Yay, I win, you lose, I found the grave first". If I find correct disposition information for an existing entry, I send it to the memorial manager.
❷ TRANSFER REQUESTS
• Out-of-Guidelines transfer requests were once considered (as a courtesy), but I have discontinued that due to a really bad experience with another "contributor".
• Therefore, effective Sunday, July 17, 2011, NO OUT-OF-GUIDELINES TRANSFER REQUESTS WILL BE HONORED OR ACKNOWLEDGED!
❸ HONORING VETERANS
• I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans, and believe that they deserve our thanks and appreciation.
• My beloved late father ❤️ was a World War II combat vet, and I couldn't be more proud of him!
❹ MY FIND A GRAVE PHILOSOPHIES
• The individuals memorialized on Find A Grave meant something to somebody, and I do not take that lightly!
• All "Virtual Flowers" that I put on memorials are genuine, and from the heart, whether I knew that individual or not.
• I DO MIND MY OWN BUSINESS ... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?
• I was raised with good manners, and I require good manners in any Find A Grave correspondence sent to me!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*** UPDATE AS OF WED, JUNE 19, 2013 ***
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
• If your Find A Grave messages even have a HINT of being:
✔Abusive ✔Demanding ✔Disrespectful ✔Falsely Accusatory ✔Harassing ✔Inappropriate ✔Nasty ✔Offensive ✔Rude ✔Slanderous ✔Smart-mouthed ✔Threatening, etc
(all of which came from one particular "contributor"),
YOU WILL BE IGNORED, AND REPORTED, JUST AS THAT "CONTRIBUTOR" WAS!
❺ NAMING A MEMORIAL
• If the deceased was never married, the surname belongs only in the Last Name field. If there was a marriage, and they took their spouse's last name, then their Married Name would go in the Last Name field. THE LAST NAME FIELD SHOULD NOT BE LEFT BLANK, IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!
❻ SUGGEST A CORRECTION
• Click on the "Edit" tab on the upper right of the memorial, and then click one of the options under "Suggest a correction" to submit additional BONA FIDE details, and/or links to the memorial manager.
• Please do not enter SAC information through "Leave A Public Message", on a "Photo Caption", or as a "Virtual Flower" on any of the memorials I manage.
• There is an allowable 30 day time frame to act on SACs, so one notice to me is sufficient.
• I am getting way too many SACs from Find A Grave "Visitors". Make sure you are logged into Find A Grave before sending me SACs.
• Please state your source(s) when sending me additional information
❼ VIRTUAL CEMETERIES
• You may want to consider putting memorials in "Virtual Cemeteries", as they are great ways to keep folks "together".
|Find A Grave Friends|
"Remembrance Ma..., Andrena's Daugh..., Arthur Allen "A..., B24CoPilotNiece, babyteeth07, Barbara Hunnicu..., becky hubbard, Brad, Brenda Reilley ..., Carrie Bias Ho..., Cherry Reynolds..., Cindy Allman, Clarence Bailey, countedx58, CWGC/ABMC, David Clay, David Oxford, Deanna Bustad, Debbie, Dennis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for KATHY (727)||[Leave Message]|
|Susan La Serna||Pvt. Paul N Mullen|
Thank you Kathy. I am humbled by your dedication to remember these soldiers of World War II. I am hooredthat so many Dutch people have kept this act of loveand kindness as a living memory.
|Mardi||Sarah J Moser|
Thank you for noticing that....I had a really hard time viewing it!
Added by Mardi on Mar 27, 2015 6:21 PM
Kathy, Thank you for the beautiful message and token you left for my daddy. Love and hugs, Angel
Added by Angel on Mar 25, 2015 10:59 AM
|Glenda Emerson||Dear Kathy,|
My name is Glenda Emerson and I have recently been searching Find A Grave for my relatives. I see that you created a memorial page for my uncle Jack Ridgers Whitmore, memorial #45186909.
I would appreciate having you transfer management of his memorial to me. I have been researching with Ancestry and have many more things I could add to it now.
My member # is 47333895.
Thank you for considering this for me.
|NKinzie||RE: Myrtle Portis|
Thank you Kathy for you're help, I so appreciate it! :) I do already have some information on her, actually alot. But I'm searching for what seems like a needle in a haystack! I'm looking for someone who knows a living relative of one of her many childern. She gave birth to a son in 1918, my grandfather. I'm trying to find out who his father was and maybe meet the family I never had the chance to meet! Like I said....neddle in a haystack!
Added by NKinzie on Mar 08, 2015 10:52 PM
Thank you ever so much for all the edits! I'm still having computer problems, so wasn't aware you had done so much work! I appreciate all you do!
|Frances Rogers||Leo L. Browning|
Indeed, this was a duplication! Thanks for finding it. I must have been working in the wee hours of the morning, as usual.I have deleted the incomplete one.
|Frances Rogers||Kind Offer|
I welcome any and all suggestions and leads! I like to do all I can to make the memorial reveal the person for whom it is created. Though I've been able to do that for a great many, there are still too many with no details. Thank you for adding me to your list of friends. I'll do likewise!
|Frances Rogers||Baylor Edits and Others|
Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the additional information you provided for Mr. and Mrs. Baylor and others! I added your suggestions right away.
|Star Diedrich||RE: Frank Krasula (#101343495)|
Thank you Kathy for sending the edits you sent. It's nice to have as much information as possible on the memorials:)
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service