|Jenean Hamilton (#46846305)|
| || member for 9 years, 26 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I became interested in our family history as a direct result of the avid interest of my mother and oldest sister. My life has become enriched by this desire to know where I came from. Thanks mom and sis!|
I truly enjoy Find A Grave and the Find A Grave community. This growing group of volunteers is so willing to help other researchers!
I am very willing to add to and correct any of the memorials I manage and will do so as quickly as possible. Please help me out by making suggestions through each memorial's EDIT button. This makes it much easier to locate the correct memorial to make the recommended additions and corrections. It will also make certain that I see the request. Requests made through member page messages can get missed.
FELLOW PHOTOGRAPHERS - the website below has some great tips on photographing headstones, it is a worthwhile read - check it out.
Briefly - some Do's and Don'ts
- do use reflected light to photograph hard to read stones (use a mirror or other reflective surface)
- do get down to eye level with the stone
- do fill the viewfinder with the stone
- do take some close ups and some photos showing the entire stone
- do use only distilled water and soft wood utensil (bamboo or popsicle stick) to gently remove lichens
- do use soft natural bristle brushes
- don't use chalk, flour, shaving cream, graphite, etc. to read stones (these can damage and/or stain the stone).
- don't do rubbings as the pressure can damage the stone and/or break the stone off
- don't use soaps, vinegar, club soda, bleach, or cleaning solutions of any kind
- don't use wire brushes, sharp metal objects, knives, nail files, etc.
|Messages left for Jenean Hamilton (603)||[Leave Message]|
Thanks so much for the great photo!! It was particularly useful because the family did not know Martha's exact birth date.
Added by BAF on Jul 03, 2015 6:25 PM
|Genealogy Bug Kate||Greenwood Cemetery|
Thanks for the photo of Laura Dexter's marker.
|Judy Uelmen||Krueger, Benjamin & Jesssie #86417103 #86416945|
Thank you so much for the photos. I do appreciate your kindness.
|Judy Uelmen||Blum, Agnes & William #86400680 #86400817|
Thank you so much for the great photos.
|Linda ||Elmer Rogers Headstone|
Thank you for the photo! It is much appreciated!
Added by Linda on Jun 21, 2015 6:59 PM
Thank you for filling my photo request!
|Bonnie Hagyard-Butler||Burgess/Hungerford headstones|
I'd like to thank you for your time and effort for the photographs of Dean Burgess and family headstones.
I appreciate very much.
Thank you for posting the Barnard gravestone photos.
Thank you for the headstone photos ... much appreciated!
Added by Kizzie on Jun 09, 2015 2:10 PM
As always thanks for the additions.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service