|Elsie Jaso (#46918280)|
| || member for 6 years, 8 months, 19 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|I will not transfer any members in my family tree.|
|Messages left for Elsie Jaso (12)||[Leave Message]|
|Emily Morris||Mattie Schooley Lee|
I was at the Sheridan Masonic Cemetery today looking for Mattie and John Lee's memorial stone. I had been visiting my sister in Newberg and drove out to Sheridan. I looked over most of the cemetery and somehow missed seeing the Lee's memorial. Do you know which part of the cemetery their graves are located? If I go out there again I would like to find it.
|C.C.Diamond||ID Military in Westlawn-Hillcrest|
We are currently working to identify anyone buried in Westlawn-Hillcrest Cemetery Omaha NE that has served in the military. If you have a loved one buried there or know of someone, please send us a message. We place flags on the graves for Memorial Day. This project is sponsored by Centennial Masonic Lodge.
If you can send us the names, we will be sure to include them on our list to get a flag.
Thank you for the help with this ongoing project.
If you have already received this message, please accept our apologies for the duplicate message.
Happy new year, Elsie! Going through and updating info on some of the Huffords, and I find your happy flowers left for so many of the Hufford clan. Hope 2014 is a good year for you.
Added by AMB on Jan 21, 2014 5:47 PM
|Lee Bush||RE: B erniece Fehrenbacker|
Thanks for the quick action! I'm sharing these memorial pages w/my best friend who is Berneice's son. Lee
Added by Lee Bush on Jan 09, 2014 10:57 PM
|in memory of grandma||Ruby Ilene (Newton) Williams Frazier|
Dear Elsie Jaso,
Thank you for hooking up this woman with her parents. It means a lot to one of her daughters who just had her 75th birthday. I'm a friend of this birthday woman and her children.
The nice thing about it was that the next generation back and some others have memorials done by my friends' cousin's daughter. I put them in touch and this young woman gave her a call and will be going to visit her. So not only is Ruby hooked up to her deceased, but living relatives are hooking up too.
|Erin Dent||My member number|
Erin Dent (#47583959)
|Erin Dent||Glenn Hendricks|
Could you please transfer this memorial to me as this is my family. GlennF. Hendricks #50578262 Thank you
|Donnie Ruyle||William & Oceana Wormser|
Elsie: Thank you for adding the information. You are one of the top 10%!! The other 90% with not.
A follow up to info I gave you a few mintutes ago. Robert L Gerhart Find A Grave #53209730 is Ellen's father. Ellens Find A Grave# 35339750. Mary J GAG # 53209711 is Robert L Gerhart's wife and Ellens mother. Edna Pearl Gerhart Find A Grave# 53209681 is another daughter of Robert L Mary. Edna is Ellens sister.
Added by findem on Feb 15, 2013 1:10 PM
|Patty St. Clair Hennage||Eliza A. Brown|
Eliza Ann Brown's maiden name was actually Ewing. She was married to Charles Mathews Oct 11, 1857 in Logan Illinois. She was born Ann Eliza Ewing, daugher of Chatham Ewing and Mary S. Patterson. She was born September 8, 1836 in Illinois. Her date of death was Feb 27, 1905 per burial records. She was my ggg grandmother. My gg grandmother was Alma Francis Mathews, her daugher married to Emmett L. St. Clair. Their second son Frederick O. St. Clair was living with Eliza in 1900. My gg grandparents had divorced. My g grandfather was Rodney Emmett St. Clair. Just a little info on the Eliza Ann Brown that is buried at Mt. Hope Cemetery, Clyde Kansas.
Patty (St. Clair) Hennage
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service