| || member for 4 years, 1 month, 1 day|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|1) CONTACT Please contact me via the EDIT button at the top right of the memorial. If you contact me via my e-mail address that contact will go directly into the garbage container as SPAM.|
2) CORRECTIONS If you have a correction and it is a VALID TRUTHFUL correction. You should have no problem to include your source to this correction. The reason for the requested source is that I have been LIED to 4 times. These 4 times the correction was not valid nor truthful.
3) OBITUARIES will not be posted unless you are the author OR you have been given written permission from the author AND written permission from the publisher of that newspaper. Also give me that newspaper web site address so that I can view that obit in that paper.
4) PHOTOGRAPHS from another web site, such as a newspaper. Please do not copy that photo and post it to any of my memorials. If you are the photographer that took that photograph, please include all relative information about the person and location where the photograph was taken. AND contact me to let me know what you are planning on doing.
5) MISCELLANEOUS Dear Bill, my name is Scott Edwards and my father's memorial Glenn Jones. Would you please transfer my father to me so I can monitor his memorial?
Ooooops, What is wrong with this request?
5) MISCELLANEOUS Hello Bill, my name is Richard Simmons and my father's memorial, David Simmons. Would you please transfer my father's memorial to me so that I can include it in our Simmons Family Tree and post all data we have? Thank you.
No Ooooops here, it is a done deal and was transferred.
| Contributions to|
Find A Grave
10,893 Memorials Added
10,641 Memorials Managed
106 Volunteer Photos Taken
127 Virtual Flowers
45 Fame Ratings
|Messages left for BillGransee (10)||[Leave Message]|
|Marty McCarthy||Edward Lynch #145121224|
I was taking pics in Calvary cemetery in Columbis county WI. I mistakenly put Edward M. Lynch 1904-1987 photos on your memorial. Well I removed them and placed them in the correct place. That leaves your photo request down and not fulfilled! Please relist, I'll try to locate next time I am in that area of the state. Marty
|Louis Doutt||Find A Grave Memorial# 144618064|
Bill, I am not the original creator of this memorial, so I cannot delete it. You might want to contact the original creator.
Are you directly related to Anna Courtwright Polen? She is in my late wife's Courtwright line, so she is directly involved in my research.
That is why I asked for the maintenance of the memorial, but I did not notice the duplication at the time.
|Desertthorn||Never mind, I found it.|
Its called Pioneer Cemetery, Duh.
|Desertthorn||Adin Pioneer Cemetery|
Bill, I must be losing it. I know there was an old cemetery just down the block from Adin. It had one of my husbands relatives, George Oxendine, buried there. I remember adding the picture of the grave. Now I can't find the memorial, I can't find the cemetery and its like gone.
I guess it is possible that they were merged together but they were really two different cemeteries. Do you happen to know what happened to it?
|root bound||Herman Martin Memorial# 140499850|
Thank you for adding his info, that was very kind of you.
|Leslie Owens Robbins||RE: Henrietta|
I apologize for not responding. You are welcome to use the photo I took.
|Gleem||Four duplicate submissions to be removed|
You have submitted four duplicate entries for St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery in Doylestown, Columbia Co., Wisconsin.
They are: Leone J. Hollnagel (142541699) submitted Feb 12, 2015; Louise Henrietta Ebert Krinke (142541755) submitted Feb. 12, 2015; M W Nelson Benzine (142541570) submitted Feb. 12, 2003 and Henry Frederick Raabe (142541801) submitted Feb. 12, 2015.
There are entries submitted much earlier for all four persons there.
Leone J. Hollnagel (7754129) submitted Aug 11, 2003; Louise Henrietta Ebert Krinke (7754153) submitted Aug. 11, 2003; Emma M.W. Benzine Nelson (7753487) submitted Aug. 11, 2003 and Henry Frederick Raabe (7754086)submitted Aug 11, 2003.
All were submitted by an Find A Grave member who does not do file transfers anymore so another member took them over. The member is McFarland. Contact this person for any suggested changes to the original four submissions, please.
A relative of a buried one in St. John's
Added by Gleem on Sep 07, 2015 5:46 PM
Hey do you live in Modoc County, CA? Because one of my distant cousins died in Modoc County, CA, and I was wondering if you lookup obituaries too?
Added by Dstmnstr on Aug 22, 2015 8:41 AM
|Georgia Z||Per your suggestion|
Lillian looks good...thanks for the edit processing
|Jeffrey Nase||Neas Photos|
Thanks for taking the time to photograph the Neas headstones.
|[View all messages...]|