|Vern H. (#46798651)|
| || member for 11 years, 3 months|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I enjoy grave hunting, ghost hunting, old cemeteries, and Pipe Organs!!|
|Find A Grave Friends|
Barbara (Pfeffe..., Dave, Dr. Robb, Erika Sauve, G. William Whit..., jeannie sindone, Josh Perry, k. mazor, Katherine R. Wi..., Larry-Michigan, Laura, MarissaK, Rhonda, Robin (McNees) ..., Ronda, Scott Hattis, Thomas Freitag, Tom
|Messages left for Vern H. (6)||[Leave Message]|
|Diane F||Winter photos|
Thank you for the great pictures of Jacob's tombstones.
Added by Diane F on Aug 09, 2016 12:55 PM
|Kathy Jones||Melvin Fraley|
I spoke to the office at Mountain View. They know that the date on the marker is incorrect. It is being corrected. I will keep this in my active file and retake the pix, when the new marker is laid.
|Katherine R. Willson||Knofske families in Wayne County, MI|
Hi Vern -
Are you related to the Knofske families of Wayne County, Michigan - the ones who lived there in the late 1800's and early 1900's? I'm researching the descendents of AUGUSTAV JOHN KNOFSKE, born on 12 Mar 1876 in Michigan and died on 01 Jul 1948. He married BERTHA L. KALLIS, daughter of August Kallis and Louisa Unknown. She was born on 12 Jan 1880 in Michigan and died on 27 Sep 1958.
Augustav John Knofske and Bertha L. Kallis had the following children (Otillie, the first-born, is lasted last so that I may also include her children, without causing confusion):
1. MICHAEL OTTO KNOFSKE was born on 23 Oct 1903 in Romulus, Wayne, Michigan, USA. He died on 16 Oct 1940 in Romulus, Wayne, Michigan, USA.
2. ERNEST CARL KNOFSKE was born on 03 Sep 1906 in Inkster, Wayne, Michigan, USA. He died on 25 Apr 1950 in Trenton, Wayne, Michigan, USA. He married EDNA UNKNOWN. She was born in 1912 in Michigan. Ernest and Edna had two children: DOLORES KNOFSKI, born in 1935 in Michigan; and CARL KNOFSKI, born in 1938 in Michigan.
3. MABEL KNOFSKE was born in 1910 in Michigan, USA.
4. JOSEPH C KNOFSKE was born in 1912 in Michigan, USA.
5. ESTHER F KNOFSKE was born in 1914 in Michigan, USA.
6. LILLIAN C. KNOFSKE was born in 1916 in Michigan, USA. She married UNKNOWN SELL.
7. FRANK A. KNOFSKE was born on 07 Dec 1918 in Michigan, USA. She died on 01 Sep 2007.
8. OTLLIE CLARA AUGUSTE KNOFSKE was born on 09 Jan 1902 in Michigan, USA. She died on 25 Aug 1990 in Taylor, Wayne, Michigan, USA. She married (1) WILHELM BROSCH, son of August BROSCH Sr and Johanna JAHNKE. He was born on 26 Dec 1896 in Wayne, Michigan, USA. He died on 12 Sep 1975 in Taylor, Wayne, Michigan, USA. She married (2) JOHANN LUDWIG BOIK on 12 Nov 1921 in Taylor, Wayne, Michigan, USA, son of August Boik and Anna Radebach. He was born in Dec 1898 in Michigan, USA. He died in 1961. Otillie and Johann BOIK had the following children: LOUIS BOIK, born in 1923 in Michigan; HAROLD BOIK, born in 1925 in Michigan; HAZEL BOIKE, born in 1926 in Michigan and married UNKNOWN LOGAN; DOROTHY HELEN BOIKE, born on 25 Sep 1927 in Michigan and married UNKNOWN BLOHM; and RAYMOND BOIK, born in 1931 in Michigan.
I would love to exchange more information on these families, as well as receive corrections to any errors or omissions, and I will gladly share my sources of information. Hope to hear back from you! - Katherine (Ann Arbor, MI)
I was gonna head to Glen Eden tomorrow but I notice someone took a photo already. I may go there tomorrow anyway. However, if you wish to list on their memorial their location within the Cemetery it is as follows: Garden of Gethsemane Section 1536, Ella Grave 3 and George grave 4.
|K Wickman||Warner's at Glen Eden|
I was at Glen Eden today and took George and Ella's Warner's photos. Unfortunately when I got home I noticed the dates were incorrect for both of them. I created pages for the ones I took at put their photos on them. The cemetery office never said there were two George and Ella's. You may want to contact the cemetery and find the location for the two you want and post them so another volunteer doesn't take the ones I took. This is their request page:
http://www.glenedenmemorialpark.org/pages/genealogy.html, and their phone (248)477-4460.
|Rhonda||findagrave John Charles Holton|
I noticed you on findagrave. Are you related to John Charles Holton buried in the City of Mesa, Arizona? That would be really cool. Let me know.
Added by Rhonda on Jun 16, 2008 1:27 AM