| || member for 5 years, 11 months, 1 day|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|You have my permission to use any of my photographs for your family research.|
I am very willing to add to and correct any of the memorials I manage and will do so as quickly as possible. Please help me out by making suggestions through each memorial's EDIT button. This makes it much easier to locate the correct memorial to make the recommended additions and corrections. It will also make certain that I see the request. Requests made through member page messages can get missed.
FELLOW PHOTOGRAPHERS - the website below has some great tips on photographing headstones, it is a worthwhile read - check it out.
Briefly - some Do's and Don'ts
- do use reflected light to photograph hard to read stones (use a mirror or other reflective surface)
- do get down to eye level with the stone
- do fill the viewfinder with the stone
- do take some close ups and some photos showing the entire stone
- do use only distilled water and soft wood utensil (bamboo or popsicle stick) to gently remove lichens
- do use soft natural bristle brushes
- don't use chalk, flour, shaving cream, graphite, etc. to read stones (these can damage and/or stain the stone).
- don't do rubbings as the pressure can damage the stone and/or break the stone off
- don't use soaps, vinegar, club soda, bleach, or cleaning solutions of any kind
- don't use wire brushes, sharp metal objects, knives, nail files, etc.
|Messages left for Gayle (24)||[Leave Message]|
|Barb OD||Salm photo|
Thanks so much for the Salm memorial photo
Added by Barb OD on May 28, 2015 3:08 AM
First, thanks for all the Yunker transfers. I’m happy to have them.
Then, as for the infant Yunker, I am not finding any information in my records about him or her, but if you transfer the memorial to me I’ll keep digging. The Yunker family is vast, and there must be some info somewhere.
“Unclaimed remains” -- how sad.
Thanks again, Blanche
Added by Blanche on May 04, 2015 11:28 AM
|Terence Gilliam||Robert Dykstra|
Thank you fgor taking time out of your busy day for me. The photos are great . May God bless you.
|Diane F||RE: Ruby Twieg|
Thanks for the transfer. As for the others not yet and would have to do more digging.
Added by Diane F on Apr 16, 2015 6:06 PM
|Yon Hafer||RE: Marian Gladys|
Yes, I would leave it as Larsen since that's the way the marker reads. And that should prevent duplication. And as you can see, I was able to add and link her third husband but am not sure about her second.
|Kevin Jackson||Walter Bachmeier Photograph|
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to take the photographs for me. It is greatly appreciated! Best Regards, Kevin Jackson
|Theresa||RE: Lyda Abitz|
Yes I'll take the others to manage. Thank You!
Added by Theresa on Mar 31, 2015 1:55 PM
Gayle, Thank you for getting the picture. Very much apprciated.
Added by Theresa on Mar 18, 2015 7:15 PM
|JeffG||James William Patterson|
Thank you very much!
Added by JeffG on Mar 18, 2015 7:08 PM
|woodsyOR||Harold and Sylvia schroeder|
Thank you again. I hope it was as beautifulba day there as it was here.
Added by woodsyOR on Mar 18, 2015 5:29 PM
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service