|Finder keepers, Losers weepers (#46922274)|
| || member for 6 years, 4 months, 26 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|1) How many emails do YOU want to get daily? THINK before sending twenty in one day......|
2) Being RUDE or DEMANDING ....will probably not work out for you
3) Saying you want info added but refusing to provide it THE 1ST TIME
4)Multiple requests for the same person-HOW ABOUT SENDING ONE SAC; and if I link the husband to his wife do you REALLY think you need to send one asking for the wife linked to the husband....think about it.
5) Copy and paste obits or bio's from other sites....not happening.
Have consideration for others. If you have bulk items such as family links or plot numbers if you send a SAC for one and let me know you have multiple requests, I would be happy to set aside time to do those. Fifty SAC are not necessary and against policy.
If you did not receive your correction or transfer, it means that:
1) The transfer was not in guidelines-Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, your spouse's family are not within guidelines and will be transferred or not at my discretion.
2) You did not provide your relationship.
3) You did not cite the source of your info for the correction. (See Find a Grave FAQ -"Provided the information is accurate")
4) Include source of your information for family links. I do not add links if your soul purpose is to randomly link folks based on their last name.
5) Middle names and maiden name additions, again I request a source.
6) You have asked me to post a copywrite protected Obituary etc, which is against policy. Try formatting the info into an original bio and I will be happy to post it.
7) Guilt trips, insults and threats as well as dupers and thieves -reported and ignored.
8) You made multiple requests for the same page repeatedly in a 30 day period, thus backing up others requests.
9) I do oldest requests 1st.
10) You are habitual requester (see FAQ. I do not do bulk surname requests nor do I transfer because you consider a cemetery yours.)
11) You have been given transfers in the past and deleted them---against Find a Grave policy.
12) You have used any of my copywrite photos or anyone else to create a duplicate or to place on another memorial-you will be denied, and reported.
13) You have created a duplicate and want me to delete mine. Use the SAC for additions and corrections. Your duplicate will be reported and your SAC asking/admitting you duplicated will be forwarded.
14) It's lost in cyberspace-resend after 30 days, if you sent me five and you see I did four please inquire as to the missing correction/transfer
15) You were previously denied a transfer request. No means no.
|Messages left for Finder keepers,... (102)||[Leave Message]|
|Glenda Barry||Isaac Flinn|
Thanks so much for sending the info, I have added it. Let me know if you want him transferred over to you. I appreciate your help!
|David Kennedy||Cora Paris|
I will be glad to Link her to her parents if you send the # along
|Red||RE: Griffis / Notestine|
i found something on the children. Mildred and Russell had a daughter, Rosemary, who died in 1932. After Mildred and Russell passed Richard, Carl, and Gracey went to live with their grandparents, Lawrence and Rosa Shook in Sturgis.
Added by Red on Oct 19, 2013 12:08 PM
|@ngel||Davisson Request, Wilson Cemetery--Newark, OH|
Hello, While searching a cemetery that borders Wilson Cem I came across a headstone for Ola & William F Davisson. The dates are similar, but not exact. Could this be the same people? I have been unable to find Ola and Francis in Wilson Cemetery.
Please let me know your thoughts on this.
Thank you-- @ngel#47774099
Added by @ngel on Sep 29, 2013 8:38 PM
|Lynn Schmidt||Garden Of Memories Cemetery|
Elry Coburn, Grace & Paul Thompson.
The Cemetery does not give out the info to non-relative's If you call the office at 813-626-3161 and get the info I would be more then happy to go and take pictures for you.
|Paul Rolfe||Hogue et al|
Marilyn, I am happy to help. I made the correction you requested and will transfer her if you want to manage that one. Regarding the others you were looking for that I did not find - I checked Fairview, Cedar Lawn, Memorial Park, Ridgewood and Walnut Hill; but did not look at St. Joseph, Oak Hill, or Garner Cemeteries here in town. There are many in these three that are not listed on findagrave. The library has a list of burials in those cemeteries but I have not been by there in a few weeks. All identified/known burials in Clark and Green Valley Cemeteries are listed on findagrave. Paul
|Paul Rolfe||Hogue & Wejbe & Carmichael|
David Allan died 9/23/1931 and is buried in Memorial Park, Woodlawn section, lot 078, grave 5 beside Donald Chest (This may be Chester?) who is in grave 4. Martha and Rev. William Allan are nearby too. I did not see David's wife listed. Walter and Phyllis Carmichael are not listed and neither is Sarah; however, Clifford is. He died 3/23/1973 and is in Cedar Lawn Cemetery, Ridgewood section, lot 022, grave 3. Cedar Lawn is across the street from Memorial Park. Floyd Sickler is the only Sickler listed. He died 9/1/1939 and is in Cedar Lawn, Section C, lot 121, grave 2. Woodrow Wilson and Evelyn are in Memorial Park, Woodlawn section, lot 342, graves 1 & 2 respectively. He died 5/15/1981 and she on 10/8/1998.
|Crystal Vannest Danko||RE: Tennie Leeper|
Hello. I had some computer problems. The picture did not load correctly, and I didn't realize it immediately. I will try to take another picture soon. Have a good evening.
|Paul Rolfe||RE: Hogue & Wejbe & Carmichael|
The Wejby graves are in Memorial Park, Woodlawn section, lot 323, graves 1 & 2. The Carmichael graves in Woodlawn section are Bertha H. dod 2 Nov 1947 in lot 078, grave 2 beside Jackson N. dod 28 May 1935 in lot 078, grave 1; Gary dod not shown but burial date is 31 Oct 1958 in lot 342, grave 6 beside Otto dod 16 October 1986 in lot 342, grave 5; and James C. (who is closest to the Wejby graves) in lot 325, grave 1 dod 19 Sept 2009. The Hogue graves (Bernice, Loren & Nathan) are all beside the Wejby graves as they are in lot 323, graves 4, 5 & 6.
|Sandi Gill||RE: Johne Steiner|
Try the Mennonite Heritage Center in Harleysville, not far from here (mhep.com). They have many resources and respond quickly to inquiries.
The Stein/Stone respelling did happen with other names, as with Steinbach and Stoneback. However, there are no names starting with Stone on the list for the old section of this cemetery, and there is no list of the new section. It doesn't sound familiar, though.
Have you searched Findagrave? There are other Mennonite cemeteries in the general area. Good luck!
|[View all messages...]|