|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 5 years, 7 months, 13 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, Denise, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1345)||[Leave Message]|
|Genealogist Searching New Hampshire||Thanks|
Thanks a bunch for the photo of Henry and Ruth Bachelder's gravestone. Really appreciate your time.
|AriesRam||Ada Isabella Smith Towne|
Thank you Rick Weaver for taking a picture of one of my distant relatives in Manchester, NH. I am from NH but am 79 years old and it is hard to get there now. Bless you, Bob Munroe
Added by AriesRam on Apr 24, 2015 8:58 PM
|Dave "Tuck" Tucker||Henry Sopheus Kolseth & wife Alma Stevens|
Just a short note to express my appreciation for the photos of Henry and Alma's headstone -- nice photos. I resorted the photos on each memorial so the headstones are shown first.
Thanks again and take care.
|Thomas||PFC Alfred Hall|
Thank you very much for photographing his memorial stone and particularly his government stone. PFC Hall is a WWI veteran and should be recognized for his service. You did well and appreciate the quick response. Thomas
Added by Thomas on Apr 24, 2015 5:39 AM
|Chelsea Hand||Abigail Sherman Colpitts|
Thank you for taking the photo of her grave. It is very much appreciated!
|Derek Atherton||Alfred Atherton|
Very many thanks for providing the photograph of Alfred Atherton who died at the young age of 33 in Middlesex Mass.
I'm doing a World-Wide One-Name Study (www.athertonons.com) into the name of Atherton and Find a Grave is a brilliant resource, supported by guys like you,
PS. I have added your name to the photo as a "thank you" - I hope you do not mind?
Alfred Atherton - http://www.athertonons.com/getperson.php?personID=I4488&tree=1
Mary (Hardman) Atherton - http://www.athertonons.com/getperson.php?personID=I4497&tree=1
|J H Abbott||Weston grave|
Thank you, Rick!
|History Buff||John Wood|
Thank's so much - for locating his stone - the photograph's were so clear ... & for taking more then one photograph....
|J H Abbott||Samuel Weston|
I see behind Rebecca Weston's grave the graves of Samuel and Nancy Weston. That is where you got the death info for him.
Samuel is my 3rd Great Grandfather on my Grandmother Nellie Weston (married Lyman J Abbott) so ... Deacon Rogers Weston is my 4th G. Grandfather.
I am going to use the date of death you have supplied on Samuel's Find A Grave Memorial and the correct date... Nancy too.
Thanks for all the Work, Rick!
|J H Abbott||RE: Rick!|
You say there are no Westons in the Pole Hill Cem.? So that means the Find A Grave Memorials have them listed in the wrong Cem. How could they get that so wrong?
You said you added Samuel Weston to the Pleasant View Cem.? Does he have a grave there... is there a readable tombstone?
Where did you come by the death info for Samuel Weston?
Mar. 6, 1871
New Hampshire, USA
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service