Actions
Begin New Search
Refine Last Search
Cemetery Lookup
Add Burial Records
Help with Find A Grave

Top Contributors
Success Stories
Discussion Forums
Find A Grave Store

Log In
Skip Farrow (#47380732)
 member for 3 years, 9 months, 14 days
[Add to MyFriends]
Bio and Links
No bio available.
 Contact:
or
Leave Public Message
Contributions to
Find A Grave
 • 30,725 Memorials Added
 • 30,813 Memorials Managed
 • 155 Memorials/week
 • 31,857 Photos
 • 1 Photo Request
 • 154 Volunteer Photos Taken
 • 113 Virtual Flowers
 • 3 Friends
Search Contributor's Records

 
First NameLast Name

Find A Grave Friends
Amy the Spirit ..., darla halley, Sebastian
Messages left for Skip Farrow (373)[Leave Message]
K O'Brien
Memorial# 76545424
Memorial# 76545424
Charles EDWARD Humbird

Could you please add his middle name?
Thanks
Kathy
Added by K O'Brien on Aug 09, 2014 8:14 PM
darla halley
Filomena (Kobersky) Cernoch
She is also linked from St. Michael cemetery in Colorado County.I see that the headstone is on your memorial and the obit.
Added by darla halley on Aug 05, 2014 1:40 PM
Donald DeLano
Alouise Watzlavick
Is buried next to her grandson Raymond. I have no
idea why his stone says "Syn" (son) and hers "Matka"
(mother) when she is his grandmother, the mother
of his dad (Raymond). Is there anyway you can annotate the entry to reflect this? She is my
maternal great grandmother.
Added by Donald DeLano on Jul 29, 2014 3:49 PM
Stephen K Stephenson
duplicates?
Zuhn, Marie 95235194
b. unknown d. Dec. 12, 1898
Rutersville Cemetery
Rutersville
Fayette County
Texas, USA


Zuhn, Marie 95235195
b. unknown d. Dec. 12, 1898
Rutersville Cemetery
Rutersville
Fayette County
Texas, USA
Added by Stephen K Stephenson on Jul 26, 2014 5:06 AM
Holly Bonorden Jentsch
Re: Kniplings
Thank you so very much for the family transfer, God bless :)
Added by Holly Bonorden Jentsch on Jul 25, 2014 5:11 PM
B.L. Thompson
RE: Holsapple Cemetery
Hello Skip, thank you for the information. I will ask him. The one I could not find was Esquire. Perhaps he knows of others, too. I will contact him.
Added by B.L. Thompson on Jul 17, 2014 11:01 AM
Donnie Ruyle
Information Sent
Skip: Thank You for posting the information that I have sent to you. You are in the top 10% that will do so. The other 90% will not!!
Added by Donnie Ruyle on Jul 17, 2014 10:07 AM
B.L. Thompson
Holsapple Cemetery
Does anyone know the exact location of the Holsapple Family Cemetery in Clinton County, Kentucky?
Added by B.L. Thompson on Jul 13, 2014 2:33 PM
Sue Lilley
Randy Reuter
Corrected date information.

Thanks,

Sue
Added by Sue Lilley on Jul 07, 2014 9:56 AM
Kenneth Hockin
Gladys Gebert Munz
Hi Skip, Gladys's husband, C.P. Munz was my Wood Shop Teacher in School and one of my favorite Teachers. He taught school in Alvin for at least 2 decades that I am aware, thru the 1940's & 1950's. I knew the Munz Family & I took the liberty of adding her picture to the memorial you set up. In case you don't have the information, here is the link to her obituary:
http://www.alvinsun.net/obituaries/article_c3e157aa-0225-11e4-b3db-001a4bcf887a.html

If there's a problem on me adding her picture, let me know. Thanks for all the good work you do on Find A Grave.

Ken Hockin
Alvin, Texas
Added by Kenneth Hockin on Jul 02, 2014 8:22 PM
[View all messages...]
 

Privacy Statement and Terms of Service