|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 5 years, 4 months, 17 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, Denise, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1284)||[Leave Message]|
|Shari||George Bliss -- Edgewood Cemetery|
Just a note of thanks for locating, photographing and posting the photo for George. It is a very unique stone and looks amazing with the snow on it. Shari
Added by Shari on Jan 26, 2015 11:23 AM
rick; thanks for transferring all of the trows to me. I am not directly related to this trow branch but we share a common ancestor. I will take responsibility for them and try to learn who they are and how they are related. to that point, you identified mrs john trow at woodlawn as being dolly r trow. similarly you were able to identify the two adult children of Richard trow and his wife sarah Shattuck trow. how were you able to determine this? is there information available at the cemetery itself that is not available online at nashuanh.gov? or were the gravesites marked with this information?
|tkent1234||RE: William Trow in Edgewood/Nashua|
happy to take over any trows. some in both edgewood and woodlawn may not be related to me.
|tkent1234||RE: William Trow in Edgewood/Nashua|
wow. thanks. lacking documentation for Richard trow. I have that he was born in 1799; but, the source is not a great one. if so, then if he died at age 52 then would have died in 1831. is it possible that the date is july 31, 1831 rather than 1834? I am pretty sure that his wife sarah died on January 29, 1872 as she died in Haverhill and I have the death record. per the vital records of andover, their daughter sarah was born on april, 13, 1805. if she died at age 46 then she would have died in 1851 rather than 1841. is that possible? Abiel H. is completely new to me.
|R Lawrence||Nichols Photo|
Thank You very much.
|Ralph Gowen||White headstone|
thank you for taking the time to find and photograph their headstone - Absolutely a great photo with the snow!
|Linda C. Driscoll||Rileys and Newells|
Thanks again, Rick, for taking these helpful photographs. I appreciate all your help! Linda
|Ken Davis||Leonard King Nute # 139753624|
Thank you for the grave marker photo. I've added it to the DD Form 1330 Application for Gravemarker we previously posted to SP4 NUTE's Coffelt Database record.
You can call up his record using a name search from
then scroll down to the "Documents" section to review the documentation we hold for him. Click the "GRVAPP from GA Box 243" link for the composite DD1330 and marker image.
Thank you again,
The Coffelt Group
|aberdeen||RE: Capt Samuell Ayer photo|
Thanks much for the directions.
Added by aberdeen on Jan 09, 2015 6:43 AM
|Alec Johnston ||Thank you !|
Thank you so much for transfering the Dumont memorials !
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service