|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 5 years, 6 months, 19 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, Denise, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1306)||[Leave Message]|
|Steven M||James F. McQuesten (#102017635)|
Thanks for the photographs.
Added by Steven M on Mar 31, 2015 9:44 AM
|Alec Johnston ||Ronald C. Yates|
Hi Rick was wondering if you could transfer a family members memorial over to me.
Ronald C. Yates
Pine Ridge Cemetery Chelmsford.
|Valerie Wixen Thruelsen||Harriett Abigail Manning|
thank you so much for this picture too!!!
|Valerie Wixen Thruelsen||Sarah $ane Manning|
Rick thank you so very much for the pic! the stone looks so clean and readable despite being so old! The pictures are great!
|Valerie Wixen Thruelsen||William Neff|
Thank you for the pic!!!
|trish castle||NATHANIEL BARNARD|
THANKS FOR TAKING THE PHOTO OF NATHANIEL'S GRAVESTONE.
No, That`s fine. I`m not a numbers person either.
Smile. Thanks again
A friend Wanda
Added by Wanda L on Mar 24, 2015 3:43 PM
|Wanda L||144117411/ 143208009|
I have a duplicate of one of yours.
If you will update yours, I will delete ming. Thanks
Added by Wanda L on Mar 24, 2015 3:08 PM
|Shan Clark||RE: Mattie Felch|
Looks good! Sorry for the confusion.
|Melinda Trayer Nobles||RE: Sarah Dinger|
Hi Rick. I posted the picture with the permission of Jerry Dinger. If your tree is on Ancestry the picture is public so you should be able to find it. He is listed as "jerrydinger0530". If not Jerry is very generous. Just list him as your source. As far as any of my pics or info, feel free to use what you need. Just list me as your source.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service