|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 5 years, 8 months, 22 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Arthur Gaudreau, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1380)||[Leave Message]|
|Norman Dodge||find A Grave # 139413166|
Thank You for your Photography john and Julia.
|Pam Miller||Ball family photos|
Thanks so much for the great pictures! From the posted information I was able to learn Mary's maiden name. I really appreciate your efforts on my behalf. Pam
|DPerley||Goldie Gordon (Gould)|
Thanks for taking a photo of Goldie. Please link her to her mother, Frada. The only tombstone missing now is her sister, Annie.
Added by DPerley on May 30, 2015 8:10 AM
Hi again Rick,
You should go ahead and create a memorial for Mabel Rodgers since she is on the headstone. Even if she is not buried there, the memorial would count as a cenotaph. So you wouldn't be in the wrong making one even if someone finds her grave in another cemetery.
Added by Patrick on May 29, 2015 1:39 PM
|Patrick||Enwright, Enright, Enwight :)|
Thanks for getting those photos in Saint Patrick cemetery. I will fix the memorials so everyone will now have the surname as shown on the headstone rather than the (probably erroneous) cemetery record.
Added by Patrick on May 29, 2015 1:32 PM
|Mary Free||Peter McGreevy|
Thank you so much for taking the picture of Peter and Ellen McGreevy's marker, along with their son, Paul, and his wife, Martha. This means so much to me.
Mary McGreevy Free
|Donald Ward||Charles F. Abbott|
Rick, thanks very much for the photo of the headstone for Charles and Hattie Crabtree. Since I received your response to my photo request I have been trying to untangle the marital history of Charles F. Abbott (1833-1913). There are two different memorials for him. Memorial no. 89024769 shows a headstone for Charles and Almira, his second wife who died. Memorial no. 121916342 shows a headstone for Charles and Hattie, his fourth wife who died in 1924. Don't know yet where Charles is actually interred. Anyhow, thanks for filling in one more piece of the puzzle.
Donald J. Ward
Added by gcdavis4 on May 27, 2015 6:57 AM
|gcdavis4||Hannah Cutter Wyman|
Thank you very much for this photo!
Added by gcdavis4 on May 27, 2015 6:56 AM
|Thomas Fontneau||Louis Dudley|
Thanks Rick, for getting the photo so quickly. While it didn't reference the surname that he was born with, (Daudelin), as I had wondered, it did answer another question I have had since I made the request for the photo. The memorial has his name as Louis Willis Dudley. All my research tells me he was Noah Louis Daudelin/Dudley, or Louis Dudley. Seeing the photo explains where the "Willis" comes from. He is buried with his son Willis. Whomever created the memorial must have thought there was a Louis Willis Dudley, when in fact it is Louis and Willis Dudley. Mystery solved. Thank you so much for helping to get to the bottom of it.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service