|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 5 years, 5 months, 21 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, Denise, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1291)||[Leave Message]|
|LaDonna & Richard McKelvey||70200154|
Thanks Rick for transferring . I am working with the other contributor to try and resolve the duplication.
|Heather (~.~)||Mary Rzasa|
I found a death certificate for a Mary Rzasa age 1 week listed with mother Mary Rzasa. Father unknown. died March 9, 1926. Place of interment: Pine Grove Cemetery, Manchester NH. Is that one of the ones you are cataloging? If so, could you check to see what the records there say about little Mary. I know Mary and Donald didn't mary till 1927 so I can't say he was her father but the timing sure is right for this to be a previously unknown child of our grandmother's.
|Heather (~.~)||Mary Josephine Rzasa Volkman|
Once again you have managed to find another relative of mine. Can I talk you into transferring Mary and her parents to me? She is the mother of my mothers first husband(Donald Paul Volkman). None of my siblings (his children) use Find-a-Grave so I am the closest relative to Mary using this system right now. If one of her other children's children (all her children have died) should request to manage her memorial in the future I will gladly transfer her to them.
My member number is: 47505435
|Michael Raymond||Eri D Raymond|
Rick, thanks for the update!
|Richard Boutwell||Clifford & Alice Boutelle|
Thanks again for the photos...
Not sure how much interest you have in the Parson's but wanted to forward info if you wanted to follow up.
I was looking for another Susan Pierce Parsons (married to George Parsons) and ran across your memorial.
I located a daughter for your Parson's family, Lydia Ann and requested she be linked to Susan Parson's page. Memorial 47202011
Just in case your looking for Susan's late husband William, I do believe he died on Dec 5 1881 in Waltham, MA. The only record I found on Family Search was birth year 1819 and father listed as John. There's no mention of burial or any other info found.
Added by MJ_MW on Feb 10, 2015 7:18 AM
|Shari||RE: George Bliss -- Edgewood Cemetery|
Rick, there is no need to transfer George's wife to me. Thank you.
Added by Shari on Jan 27, 2015 11:32 AM
|Shari||George Bliss -- Edgewood Cemetery|
Just a note of thanks for locating, photographing and posting the photo for George. It is a very unique stone and looks amazing with the snow on it. Shari
Added by Shari on Jan 26, 2015 11:23 AM
rick; thanks for transferring all of the trows to me. I am not directly related to this trow branch but we share a common ancestor. I will take responsibility for them and try to learn who they are and how they are related. to that point, you identified mrs john trow at woodlawn as being dolly r trow. similarly you were able to identify the two adult children of Richard trow and his wife sarah Shattuck trow. how were you able to determine this? is there information available at the cemetery itself that is not available online at nashuanh.gov? or were the gravesites marked with this information?
|tkent1234||RE: William Trow in Edgewood/Nashua|
happy to take over any trows. some in both edgewood and woodlawn may not be related to me.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service