|Bio and Links|
"Let US before WE die, gather up OUR heritage and offer it to OUR children" (Unknown Author)|
If I should fall short of fulfilling your request, remember, I am only human. And I do try to go above & beyond... but I do attempt to stay within F-A-G rules and guidelines. Additions and edits I do willingly. On occasion I've been known to transfer memorial pages outside the F-A-G guidelines, but on a request by request basis. At times I've received more than one request and what do I do then??? Other family members have submitted information without thinking to request transfer?
Nothing like grace, mercy and forgiveness to cover life's small slights... or unintended errors. A kind and compassionate heart and a willing spirit truly suffers when it is judged unfairly, but God then blesses in small ways that form a firm foundation. A heart may be shaken but never destroyed, especially by narrow minds and sharp tongues... Go forward doing good when and where one can... and pass on small kindnesses along the way... This is a great heritage to leave as you pass this way but once...
Be blessed either way you approach life...
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23 NIV
If I should, upon your request via the EDIT TAB, transfer a memorial page to your management, I would like it understood that you agree to maintain the information contributed by others, along with their identity, They have used their time and effort to provide said information. In doing this we can honor and acknowledge their work. Thank you!
i am listing the following because it will make it easier and less time consuming to fulfill your request....
1) Any transfer requests, edits, parental links, corrections or additional information ACCEPTED via edit tab on said memorial.
2) Transfer requests, edits, parental link requests, corrections or additional information should contain a source/citation for the information submitted.
4) Acknowledgement of contributor submitting information for a memorial page will be posted on said memorial page.
3) Parental linking requests should include parents full name and memorial page # for each parent.
4) I am generally very generous in transferring memorial pages outside of F-A-G guidelines, but will not if there are extenuating circumstances. We can discuss any request, but this applies only to transfers outside of F-A-G guidelines, which are as follows:
"If the memorial in question is a direct relative within four
generations (siblings, parents, grandparents, and great-
grandparents) to you and the original submitter is not direct
family, then your wishes supersede theirs under our "Family
You will notice there is no mention of any level of "cousin,", but I genially transfer this relationship...
Thank you and have a blessed day.