Begin New Search
Refine Last Search
Cemetery Lookup
Add Burial Records
Help with Find A Grave

Top Contributors
Success Stories
Discussion Forums
Find A Grave Store

Log In
Skip Farrow (#47380732)
 member for 3 years, 8 months, 21 days
[Add to MyFriends]
Bio and Links
No bio available.
Leave Public Message
Contributions to
Find A Grave
 • 30,563 Memorials Added
 • 30,650 Memorials Managed
 • 157 Memorials/week
 • 31,646 Photos
 • 1 Photo Request
 • 154 Volunteer Photos Taken
 • 113 Virtual Flowers
 • 3 Friends
Search Contributor's Records

First NameLast Name

Find A Grave Friends
Amy the Spirit ..., darla halley, Sebastian
Messages left for Skip Farrow (370)[Leave Message]
Stephen K Stephenson
Zuhn, Marie 95235194
b. unknown d. Dec. 12, 1898
Rutersville Cemetery
Fayette County
Texas, USA

Zuhn, Marie 95235195
b. unknown d. Dec. 12, 1898
Rutersville Cemetery
Fayette County
Texas, USA
Added by Stephen K Stephenson on Jul 26, 2014 5:06 AM
Holly Bonorden Jentsch
Re: Kniplings
Thank you so very much for the family transfer, God bless :)
Added by Holly Bonorden Jentsch on Jul 25, 2014 5:11 PM
B.L. Thompson
RE: Holsapple Cemetery
Hello Skip, thank you for the information. I will ask him. The one I could not find was Esquire. Perhaps he knows of others, too. I will contact him.
Added by B.L. Thompson on Jul 17, 2014 11:01 AM
Donnie Ruyle
Information Sent
Skip: Thank You for posting the information that I have sent to you. You are in the top 10% that will do so. The other 90% will not!!
Added by Donnie Ruyle on Jul 17, 2014 10:07 AM
B.L. Thompson
Holsapple Cemetery
Does anyone know the exact location of the Holsapple Family Cemetery in Clinton County, Kentucky?
Added by B.L. Thompson on Jul 13, 2014 2:33 PM
Sue Lilley
Randy Reuter
Corrected date information.


Added by Sue Lilley on Jul 07, 2014 9:56 AM
Kenneth Hockin
Gladys Gebert Munz
Hi Skip, Gladys's husband, C.P. Munz was my Wood Shop Teacher in School and one of my favorite Teachers. He taught school in Alvin for at least 2 decades that I am aware, thru the 1940's & 1950's. I knew the Munz Family & I took the liberty of adding her picture to the memorial you set up. In case you don't have the information, here is the link to her obituary:

If there's a problem on me adding her picture, let me know. Thanks for all the good work you do on Find A Grave.

Ken Hockin
Alvin, Texas
Added by Kenneth Hockin on Jul 02, 2014 8:22 PM
Miken Larson
RE: Sadie Ballard Swift
Skip, you are amazing. You are right -- her maiden name should be Ball.

And I thought I looked on Ancestry for a family tree with Sadie in it. Is that AI had never heard of Texas GenWeb, but just looked it up on the internet and it is great! I am new to all this family-finding stuff, but am learning and really loving it.

I actually have quite a bit on Sadie herself (death records in Texas, census records in Texas, social security record with address and SS#) -- but nothing on her family. Please tell me where exactly to find the tree.

Thank you!!!
Added by Miken Larson on Jul 01, 2014 1:40 PM
Miken Larson
Sadie Ballard Swift
Also -- a picture of the grave would be SO GREAT, if you are there and can do it. THANK YOU!!!!
Added by Miken Larson on Jul 01, 2014 10:33 AM
Miken Larson
RE: Sadie Ballard Swift
Hi Skip. You are wonderful to help me. I am sure that this my Sadie B. Swift, because the social security number (which I did have) matches an address I know she was living at in 1975. But what I don't know is where you got the information that her maiden name was Ballard, and then why you were sure it was Ball or Byrd. What info did you find that led you to Ballard, then to Ball, then perhaps to Byrd?

Thank you!!!
Miken Larson
Added by Miken Larson on Jul 01, 2014 10:32 AM
[View all messages...]

Privacy Statement and Terms of Service