Begin New Search
Refine Last Search
Cemetery Lookup
Add Burial Records
Help with Find A Grave

Top Contributors
Success Stories
Discussion Forums
Find A Grave Store

Log In
Cheryl Behrend (#39733792)
 member for 13 years, 6 months, 7 days
[Add to MyFriends]
Bio and Links
Bio Photo I have been working on my family genealogy for about 25 years and enjoy helping others in the process. What a great website we have here to be able to help others with their research and bringing so many families together in the process.

Please stop and visit with my sister.

Alice Jean Curtis Williams

My Dad:

Lloyd Foreman Curtis

See the Curtis/s Family Society for all your Curtis/s Family history at:

Celebrating the 75th Curtis/s Family Society Reunion this year, Trumbull, Connecticut. October 10-12, 2014

Under the "EDIT" key: You can Suggest a correction or provide additional information for any entry that I have made. Please send over the Parents and Spouse links on this also. You can also ask for a transfer under the EDIT key, then I have your ID # and can easily do the transfer for you.

I would be happy to transfer ownership of a record that I have added, if they are family and have more information that they would like to add.

Thank you for all the flowers and notes that have been added to the memorials that I have added.
 Contact: Leave Public Message
Contributions to
Find A Grave
 • 43,157 Memorials Added
 • 40,721 Memorials Managed
 • 61 Memorials/week
 • 41,330 Photos
 • 54 Photo Requests
 • 810 Volunteer Photos Taken
 • 318 Virtual Flowers
 • 24 Virtual Cemeteries
 • 21 Fame Ratings
 • 307 Friends
Search Contributor's Records

First NameLast Name

Virtual Cemeteries
1. Salathiel Curtis Famil... (731)
2. Edward Curtis Family (220)
3. Seth Curtis Family (166)
4. David Curtis Family (46)
5. Ann Curtis Dunlap (60)
6. Rachel Curtis Dunlap (30)
7. James Curtis (73)
Afghanistan (17)
Civil War Veterans (1158)
Iraq War (67)
[View all Virtual Cemeteries...]
Find A Grave Friends
A.J. Marik, AJ & Ray Cassel, Al, Al Field, Alberta Daniels..., Allen Cain, Alvin Meyer, Angela Loflin, Arlo , B. C., Bagenski, Bertha Avery-Ho..., Betty Bridges, Bev, Bev Winship, Beverly Oberlin..., Beverly Seitz, Beverly Weber, BIRDMAN, BjJ, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
Messages left for Cheryl Behrend (606)[Leave Message]
Connie Clark
Next to Charles Vanmeter is Jessie Vanmeter, possibly a sibling? 1904-1907. I will make memorial, just wanted you to know. I will transfer to you. Are you from Paxton?? Connie
Added by Connie Clark on Aug 18, 2014 1:35 PM
Debbie Derleth
RE: Robert S Dunlap
Ok - Thanks. I know little about the Dunlap family beyond my mother and uncles. My grandfather committed suicide when my mother was approximately 8. That is 61 years ago. I never knew anything about the Dunlap's, his parents are unknown to me. I assume long gone when I was born.
Added by Debbie Derleth on Aug 17, 2014 8:42 PM
Debbie Derleth
Robert S Dunlap
Hi Cheryl- Are you related to Pvt Robert S Dunlap? He is my uncle, Thelma my Grandmother, Donna is my mother . Just wondering if you are a relative or if this was an error. I don't recognize any names on your family tree list.
Added by Debbie Derleth on Aug 17, 2014 8:14 PM
Connie Clark
RE: Charles S VanMeter photo
There were lots of VanMeters there. Took pics. Will check in the next few days to see if I need to add them❤️
Added by Connie Clark on Aug 17, 2014 8:03 PM
Connie Clark
RE: Charles S VanMeter photo
Thanks Cheryl😬 We went back because we didn't do 2 sections. There were 2 others in there and didn't want to step on any toes but they never posted anything so maybe were just looking for family. We really enjoy it and are so happy to help. Take care, Connie and Wayne
Added by Connie Clark on Aug 17, 2014 7:57 PM
Michael Kinner
Robert Grisham
Hello I saw your contact information on 120775604 whom I believe to be an ancestor. You have him listed as spouse of Sylvia Foreman. Is it possible her was also married to Mary Wisby? I would appreciate any help. Thanks, Michael
Added by Michael Kinner on Aug 16, 2014 9:30 PM
Amanda Baker
Thank you for transferring Amanda Baker to me. KC Thacker
Added by KC on Aug 11, 2014 1:00 PM
James Daniel Baker
Thank you for transferring James Daniel Baker to me. KC Thacker
Added by KC on Aug 11, 2014 12:59 PM
Donnie Ruyle
Opal Irene Sands Whitlock
Cheryl: Thank you for making the connection to husband. You are one of the top 10% that will do so. The other 90% don't respond.
Added by Donnie Ruyle on Aug 09, 2014 10:12 AM
Donnie Ruyle
Ida Mae Ruyle
Cheryl: Have you any information were Ida Mae Ruyle Whitlock is buried? She died 09 May 1967 White Hall, Greene Co., IL
Added by Donnie Ruyle on Aug 08, 2014 12:17 PM
[View all messages...]

Privacy Statement and Terms of Service