| || member for 4 years, 11 months, 16 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|If you find any errors or duplicates or have additional information for any memorial I've posted, please don't hesitate to send me a Correction/Suggestion from the EDIT tab. I'll be glad to make corrections/additions. I will add any information, bio's, links, etc on request and usually add as soon as received. |
|Messages left for Doyle (27)||[Leave Message]|
|Beverly A Harber||cemetery|
Where is Bingham cemetery located?
|Cindi Trice Kessinger||Bessie Roberts|
Thank you so much for the transfer.
Cindi Trice Kessinger email@example.com or #48344974
|Cindi Trice Kessinger||Bessie Rovenia White Roberts|
Father: James Oliver White
Mother: Rebecca Pridemore White
1. Alton Benjamin White b.06 Dec 1906 d.05 Oct 2006 married 01 Oct 1927 Della Cox
2. Albert Marshall White b.18 May 1909 d.29Mar 1991 married Lola Pfoff
3. Rachel Odell White b.21 Jun 1911 d.11 Oct 1912
4. Lora Mae White b. 26 Mar 1913 d.20 Jan 2003 married 21 Apr 1954 Glenn William Sharp Divorced and re-married
5. Rosa Beatrice White b.10 Sep 1915 d.31 Dec 2009 married a. Hugh Alonzo Parrott - b. Henry Russell Atkinson - c. Benjamin Olmstead
6. Julia White b.22 Dec 1917 d.11 Sep 2010 married Leslie Earl Douglas
7. Joseph Charlie White b.15 Apr 1920 d.17 May 2008 married Iva Estelle Hart married 22 Nov 1939
8. Clara White b.10 Jan 1922 d.12 Dec 2004 married Pearl Hubbs
9. Bessie Rovenia White b.25 Jun 1924 d.10 May 2003 married John (Willie) Roberts 30 Jan 1946
|History Researcher||RE: Memorial# 70533010|
You are welcome and thanks
|History Researcher||Memorial# 70533010|
Memorial# 70533010 is a duplicate memorial.
|Scott West||Ellison Memorials|
Thank you again for transferring my family members memorials to me.
If I can be of assistance to you for anything,
please let me know.
|Scott West||John Ellison|
Thank you for transferring John Ellison's memorial to me.
Thank you Thank you
|Melva Boggs-Pearce||David Bryant|
Will you link David Bryant to his father, Earl Rondall Bryant? Both are buried at Pine Hill Cemetery.
|J Ridener||Danny Ridener|
Can you please link Danny to his father Ell Ride ner Find A Grave Memorial# 69424866 Thanks
Thank you so much for the information for Mark Day. I have updated the memorial. Slimbeaux
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service