|Have A Heart (#46922274)|
| || member for 6 years, 9 months, 8 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|1) How many emails do YOU want to get daily? THINK before sending twenty in one day......|
2) Being RUDE or DEMANDING ....will probably not work out for you
3) Saying you want info added but refusing to provide it THE 1ST TIME
4)Multiple requests for the same person-HOW ABOUT SENDING ONE SAC; and if I link the husband to his wife do you REALLY think you need to send one asking for the wife linked to the husband....think about it.
5) Copy and paste obits or bio's from other sites....not happening.
Have consideration for others. If you have bulk items such as family links or plot numbers if you send a SAC for one and let me know you have multiple requests, I would be happy to set aside time to do those. Fifty SAC are not necessary and against policy.
If you did not receive your correction or transfer, it means that:
1) The transfer was not in guidelines-Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, your spouse's family are not within guidelines and will be transferred or not at my discretion.
2) You did not provide your relationship.
3) You did not cite the source of your info for the correction. (See Find a Grave FAQ -"Provided the information is accurate")
4) Include source of your information for family links. I do not add links if your soul purpose is to randomly link folks based on their last name.
5) Middle names and maiden name additions, again I request a source.
6) You have asked me to post a copywrite protected Obituary etc, which is against policy. Try formatting the info into an original bio and I will be happy to post it.
7) Guilt trips, insults and threats as well as dupers and thieves -reported and ignored.
8) You made multiple requests for the same page repeatedly in a 30 day period, thus backing up others requests.
9) I do oldest requests 1st.
10) You are habitual requester (see FAQ. I do not do bulk surname requests nor do I transfer because you consider a cemetery yours.)
11) You have been given transfers in the past and deleted them---against Find a Grave policy.
12) You have used any of my copywrite photos or anyone else to create a duplicate or to place on another memorial-you will be denied, and reported.
13) You have created a duplicate and want me to delete mine. Use the SAC for additions and corrections. Your duplicate will be reported and your SAC asking/admitting you duplicated will be forwarded.
14) It's lost in cyberspace-resend after 30 days, if you sent me five and you see I did four please inquire as to the missing correction/transfer
15) You were previously denied a transfer request. No means no.
|Messages left for Have A Heart (105)||[Leave Message]|
|Zuzu*s Petals||Charlotte Kinter|
Little Charlotte Kinter already has a memorial page in the West Side District Cemetery. It is under the name that the cemetery records have and that headstone photos for her family members have -- Kintner. Also, her little grave site has no headstone. Just thought I would give you the heads-up.
Cheers - Kathie
|Diane Reich||Julia Leeper|
Memorial updated, Thanks!
|Big Boss Man||Lewis Murdock|
b. 1929, d. 1991
Plot: Section E, Site 9-G
Added by Have A Heart
Jan 26, 2014
Already has marker. Do you want another?
|C.C.Diamond||ID Military in Westlawn-Hillcrest|
We are currently working to identify anyone buried in Westlawn-Hillcrest Cemetery Omaha NE that has served in the military. If you have a loved one buried there or know of someone, please send us a message. We place flags on the graves for Memorial Day. This project is sponsored by Centennial Masonic Lodge #326.
If you can send us the names, we will be sure to include them on our list to get a flag.
Thank you for the help with this ongoing project.
If you have already received this message, please accept our apologies for the duplicate message.
|Sue Allen||RE: Frank E. ????|
I don't know about the Beery connection. Wells Co. obit index online shows both Elizabeth & Frank. E. listed as Shady. She was only 19 1/2 yrs old when she died probably from childbirth. Might have been an illigetimate child. And she was in Wells Co. not Adams.
|Barbara Baker Anderson||Janet Kahale|
I linked her husband, Abed, but he still doesn't have a death date. Is he still surviving? I also was able to find a small obituary on her. I added it to her memorial.
|Jim Ferris||Esther Gale|
Thank you for the link. This just verifies how close the Ferris-Gale families were...Silvanus's daughter, Laura passed and was buried at Gravesville before the family made the trip to Knox Co. I have been to Gravesville Cemetery.
|None to be forgotten||James Sheckle|
I am in receipt of your email about the above memorial. However, I don't understand what correction you want made! Is it that you want Alice Harper and the date added to his bio? "Name updated" would mean to me that the name James Sheckle changed. I might have missed it, but I didn't see Alice listed at all! You will need to resend the memorial with your explanation as I am deleting this one. I am one of those that receives dozens a day!
|Red||RE: Griffis / Notestine|
i found something on the children. Mildred and Russell had a daughter, Rosemary, who died in 1932. After Mildred and Russell passed Richard, Carl, and Gracey went to live with their grandparents, Lawrence and Rosa Shook in Sturgis.
Added by Red on Oct 19, 2013 12:08 PM
|Lynn Schmidt||Garden Of Memories Cemetery|
Elry Coburn, Grace & Paul Thompson.
The Cemetery does not give out the info to non-relative's If you call the office at 813-626-3161 and get the info I would be more then happy to go and take pictures for you.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service