|Tom Stonehunter (#47188133)|
| || member for 5 years, 6 months, 30 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|If you have corrections or family linkages for a memorial, use FindAGrave's Edit tab. If you use an email, please include "Find A Grave" in the subject line and include the memorial number. Your ID# may be included with the update as a reference.|
I am a documentor, not a hoarder, and will happily transfer any memorial to its direct descendants.
All posted photos may be copied for personal, non-profit use by including source credits.
Cemeteries transcribed-documented are:
- Baltimore Pike Cem, partial, Hamilton Co OH
- Chestnutwood Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Greenridge Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Melscheimer Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Old Lutheran Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Penny Family Cemetery, Brown Co, OH
- Plum Street Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Ralston Cemetery, Brown Co, OH
- Saint James Graveyard, Lancaster Co, PA
- Saint Josephs Cem, partial, Hamilton Co OH
- Saint Marys Cem, partial, Hamilton Co OH
- Saint Peters Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Salem Lutheran Cem, partial, Franklin Co PA
- Swift-Bachtel Cemetery, Stark Co, OH
- Tener-Copeland Cemetery, Adams Co, OH
|Messages left for Tom Stonehunter (168)||[Leave Message]|
|Night Angel||William Mason|
please feel free to use the pictures on any memorials I posted. I don't know who is by him in family plots, as I don't live near there anymore.
|olinges||Elisha A Swigert|
Thank you so much for posting the photos. I sincerely appreciate the time and effort.
Added by olinges on Apr 17, 2014 8:47 PM
|olinges||Josephine Downes Swigert|
Thanks so much for posting the photo. I sincerely appreciate the time and effort.
Added by olinges on Apr 01, 2014 11:50 AM
Tom, Thank you for your time and effort. The photos look awesome.
|Marie||Millhorn family photos|
What a wonderful gift. Thank you so much for your photos of my 2nd great-grandparents grave markers. And special thanks for the extra photo showing the view of the location in the cemetery. I am very grateful.
Added by Marie on Mar 31, 2014 9:18 PM
Thank you very much for adding
the tombstone photo for Ivan
Thank you so much Tom! I really do appreciate your taking the time to find this memorial of my Great Aunt.
It's a beautiful shot, thanks again!
Added by Evy on Mar 30, 2014 6:52 AM
|Connie Yokum||Thank You|
Thanks for the photo of Elmer Ritenour's stone. I really appreciate the photo.
Thanks so much!! :)
|Kim Myers High||Fred Myers|
Thanks for the headstone photo of Fred Myers! I appreciate your time and effort!
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service