|Randy Vawter (#47037965)|
| || member for 6 years, 9 months, 15 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I have personnel rules when taking photographs. They are as follows...|
* If there is a hanging basket in front of the marker which prevents reading the marker I will not remove the basket nor photograph the marker.
* If there are plants and flowers covering the marker I will not disturb the plants or flowers nor photograph the marker.
* If the marker displays a surname but the first name is Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, etc... I will not photograph the marker. It must have an identifiable name.
* I do not make the assumption that couples names on markers mean they were married. Must contain reference the couple was united in marriage.
* I will not add obituaries at your request. Most obituaries are copyright protected. Please read the Find-A-Grave rules.
* Find a Grave's mission is to find, record and present final disposition information from around the world as a virtual cemetery experience. Memorial contributions to Find A Grave must fulfill that mission - registration of the final disposition. If the memorial contribution corresponds with only the main mission, then the memorial fulfills its purpose as part of Find A Grave's mission.
|Messages left for Randy Vawter (75)||[Leave Message]|
|Pat Taylor||Anna May Taylor Steele|
Thank you for the transfer, Randy!
|Pat Taylor||Please transfer 132402447|
Anna May Taylor Steele. She is my first cousin, 4 times removed, but I don't know of anyone else who would be interested in maintaining her memorial. Thank you.
|Tom and Nancy Gawthrop||Mary McCord Allen headstone|
You posted a picture of her headstone to memorial #85813414. May I use this picture on Ancestry.com? I will watermark the picture as taken by you, along with your contributor # before posting it.
|Carey Feltmeyer||Mary Vail Ditmars|
Thank you for transferring management of my great-grandmother's grave to me. I greatly appreciate it and the work you've done for findagrave.
|Lisa Stalnaker||Ray and Zella Clayberg|
Thank you so much for posting their listins, photos of their headstone and updates to their pages. Nice to find them on findagrave. Thank you and Blessings!
|Richard Whiteman||RE: Welcome aboard|
Thanks Randy, just trying to figure out how to add all of his children. I have contacted to person who put up his daughter Clara ie my Great Grandmother hopefully he will get back to me on it. It might take me a bit to figure out how to edit this, but thank you helping me on this memorial I would like to get the rest of the information on here. I want to thank you for time you spent doing this.
|Leslie Postin||RE: Donald Hamilton|
Thank you so very much for reassuring me of your willingness to transfer my family memorials! That means so much to me, Randy. I truly appreciate you having created them and honoring their memory with the memorials! I hope I have not swamped you with too many recently. Very gratefully yours, Leslie
|Leslie Postin||Donald Hamilton|
Thank you for all you do here at Find A Grave. I am so grateful for the memorials you have created for family members and for the transfer also. Bless you!
|Dozard||Mary (Harris) Brown # 132958620|
Thank you so much for the transfer of her memorial!
Added by Dozard on Sep 16, 2014 11:12 AM
|Barbara HARMS Craig||RE: John Piper|
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service