|Randy Vawter (#47037965)|
| || member for 6 years, 1 month, 13 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I started this hobby of mine after discovering this great web site. Many of you have sent me wonderful notes after I have posted or created a memorial. If you are a family member of a memorial and I am not a family member of the individual I would be more than happy to transfer ownership to you.|
Some of you have asked me questions about finding a grave. I have some personnel rules when taking photographs. They are as follows...
* If there is a hanging basket in front of the marker which prevents reading the marker I will not remove the basket nor photograph the marker.
* If there are plants and flowers covering the marker I will not disturb the plants or flowers nor photograph the marker.
* If the marker displays a surname but the first name is Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, etc... I will not photograph the marker. It must have an identifiable name.
* If there is not a death date on the marker I will not photograph the marker.
* I do not make the assumption that couples names on markers mean they were married. Must contain reference the couple was united in marriage.
* I will not add obituaries at your request. Most obituaries are copyright protected. Please read the Find-A-Grave rules.
Some of you send requests to add information to memorials. I will do that when I have time. However, if the information is provided inaccurately and someone else challenges the information I will delete the information the original requester provided.
I will make every effort to find the grave requested and will send you the photographs of any questionable markers.
|Messages left for Randy Vawter (69)||[Leave Message]|
|Leslie Postin||RE: Donald Hamilton|
Thank you so very much for reassuring me of your willingness to transfer my family memorials! That means so much to me, Randy. I truly appreciate you having created them and honoring their memory with the memorials! I hope I have not swamped you with too many recently. Very gratefully yours, Leslie
|Leslie Postin||Donald Hamilton|
Thank you for all you do here at Find A Grave. I am so grateful for the memorials you have created for family members and for the transfer also. Bless you!
|Dozard||Mary (Harris) Brown # 132958620|
Thank you so much for the transfer of her memorial!
Added by Dozard on Sep 16, 2014 11:12 AM
|Barbara HARMS Craig||RE: John Piper|
|Barbara HARMS Craig||John Piper|
What cemetery did you find John Piper in?
|Leslie Postin||Wilbur Duffield|
Thank you for the transfer of Wilbur Duffield's memorial. I have contacted the lady who had created the duplicate memorial for him. I appreciate all you do and the transfer! Leslie
|Paula A. Tomey-Allen||George W. Tompkins|
I was wondering if the next time you are in Oak Ridge Cemetery in Farmington if you can see if the flower basket is gone or moved to expose George W. Tompkins' side of the tombstone?
|Mary Simonelli||John Piperr|
Thank you so very much for the transfer of your memorial for my 2nd great-grandfather, John Piper. Mary Simonelli
|Dozard||Vernon Dean Morse # 27097949|
I agree that it is the wrong spouse, unfortunately I am not the one who made the link and it will not allow me to remove it for some reason. Did you happen to send a message to the contributor of the other memorial?
Added by Dozard on Jul 24, 2014 4:08 PM
|MRoyal||Emma Glascock Dunn|
Thank you so much for the picture of Emma Glascock Dunn's grave. I am so glad to know that she was buried next to her husband, Shelby Dunn. I had been trying to find a death date for him, without success. Now I can feel confident in updating my records.
Meghan Riley Royal
Added by MRoyal on Jul 13, 2014 8:31 PM
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service