|Have A Heart (#46922274)|
| || member for 7 years, 8 months, 15 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|1) How many emails do YOU want to get daily? THINK before sending twenty in one day......|
2) Being RUDE or DEMANDING ....will probably not work out for you
3) Saying you want info added but refusing to provide it THE 1ST TIME
4)Multiple requests for the same person-HOW ABOUT SENDING ONE SAC; and if I link the husband to his wife do you REALLY think you need to send one asking for the wife linked to the husband....think about it.
5) Copy and paste obits or bio's from other sites....not happening.
Have consideration for others. If you have bulk items such as family links or plot numbers if you send a SAC for one and let me know you have multiple requests, I would be happy to set aside time to do those. Fifty SAC are not necessary and against policy.
If you did not receive your correction or transfer, it means that:
1) The transfer was not in guidelines-Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, your spouse's family are not within guidelines and will be transferred or not at my discretion.
2) You did not provide your relationship.
3) You did not cite the source of your info for the correction. (See Find a Grave FAQ -"Provided the information is accurate")
4) Include source of your information for family links. I do not add links if your soul purpose is to randomly link folks based on their last name.
5) Middle names and maiden name additions, again I request a source.
6) You have asked me to post a copywrite protected Obituary etc, which is against policy. Try formatting the info into an original bio and I will be happy to post it.
7) Guilt trips, insults and threats as well as dupers and thieves -reported and ignored.
8) You made multiple requests for the same page repeatedly in a 30 day period, thus backing up others requests.
9) I do oldest requests 1st.
10) You are habitual requester (see FAQ. I do not do bulk surname requests nor do I transfer because you consider a cemetery yours.)
11) You have been given transfers in the past and deleted them---against Find a Grave policy.
12) You have used any of my copywrite photos or anyone else to create a duplicate or to place on another memorial-you will be denied, and reported.
13) You have created a duplicate and want me to delete mine. Use the SAC for additions and corrections. Your duplicate will be reported and your SAC asking/admitting you duplicated will be forwarded.
14) It's lost in cyberspace-resend after 30 days, if you sent me five and you see I did four please inquire as to the missing correction/transfer
15) You were previously denied a transfer request. No means no.
|Messages left for Have A Heart (129)||[Leave Message]|
|Janet||Wayne Arthur Noeller|
Hello. Would it be possible for you to transfer Wayne Arthur Noeller, Memorial #45097197, please. He is my son-in-law's father. Thank you.
Added by Janet on Mar 21, 2015 3:20 PM
|PShannon||RE: Oscar Rush|
THanks so much, Marilyn.
Added by PShannon on Mar 20, 2015 3:09 PM
I received an edit from you for Oscar Rush, for adding a father, as follows:
Sent by: Have A Heart
Mar 19, 2015 10:59 AM
Helen Frances Stephens Rush
(1900 - 1991)
The edit appears to be a woman, and I thought Oscar's father's name was Don. Also, this person was born in 1900, and Oscar in 1908. I was wondering if Helen could be his step-mother.
Did you know Oscar? He was a wonderful man.
Added by PShannon on Mar 19, 2015 5:16 PM
|J Woolsey||Chancy (Chaney)|
You requested photos for William and Viola Chancy, actual spelling is Chaney. Photos have already been added for them in Centerville Cemetery in Bourbon County Kansas. Memorial #s73593673 and 73593674.
|An Oregonian||Samuel Leeper|
Looking back at the history of this double memorial, I seem to recall that you didn't have the cemetery at the time this subject first came up. If you didn't have the cemetery, you took it from mine. I emailed you at that time and you didn't respond. You copied my information and the cemetery. Do you recall that? I don't want any problems with this, it needs to be resolved and I think the only way to do this would be to merge the two memorials.
|An Oregonian||Samuel Leeper|
This memorial was transferred to me by another person. I can't delete it, I have tried. Because it was set up by someone else, I can't delete it. The only solution to this problem would be to merge the two.
|John N||John McCoy 138105649|
I need some conformation that Clara Maish McCoy is John's Mother.
John McCoy is a common name.
Added by John N on Jan 23, 2015 9:54 AM
|Jack Martin||Susanna Cortwright Stonehocker|
Do you have a copy of the death notice mentioned in Memorial #138631000? If so, could you post it or send it to me? Thanks.
|CindyS||RE: Helen Marie Vorhees Brach|
It is hard to say where the dates came from. I transcribed this cemetery from Jefferson County Cemetery files. I used to go by the information folks gave me via edit to change information. To many were wrong, so I am now asking for verification. If the dates are wrong please confirm via email the actual dates.
I cannot help you regarding her photo, you will have to contact the contributor that added it.
The Brach children or the Brewers I know nothing about other then what has been added.
Sorry I couldn't be more help. Cindy
Added by CindyS on Jan 11, 2015 7:00 AM
|Carolyn Wickens||Cynthia J Emery|
Please review Cynthia Emery's memorial in Bluff View Cemetery in Vermillion, South Dakota. Was there more to the bio than what you sent to me? All I received was "w/o Elma Emery who died at the base hospital in Virginia 30 Oct 1864".
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service