|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 5 years, 11 months, 21 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Arthur Gaudreau, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1440)||[Leave Message]|
Thanks very much for transfering management of this memorial!
Added by HenryL on Sep 01, 2015 8:15 PM
|Marilyn C||Francis Clogston|
Thsnk you Rick for fulfilling my photo request. Now that the family has moved to SC and can't easily visit the gravesite, it is greatly appreciated.
|Erin Bohannon||Bohanons (Bohonons)|
I guess I have now found out where THIS particular line started changing their names....parents are Bohonon, and all the kids went to Bohanon. Thanks again....I am so lucky to have a great volunteer like you in that area. :D I am still missing two kids from that family....when I hunt them down, I will link them up. Henry and Bridgett are still MIA...but Bridgett might have died as an infant. Henry died in Concord.
|Lorraine Ellis||Nashua photos|
Thanks for the recent couple of photos in Nashua. I appreciate them.
|American Family Genealogist||thanks|
Hey Rick, thanks for the photo of Gladys Mary Gale Cushing stone, really appreciate it.
|Zoiya Holland-Tate||Afonin at cemetario de guadalupe|
I recently visited an photographed the whole cemetery. The problem is i can't translate the Russian headstones. If i can see what these two names look like in the Cyrillic alphebet i will be happy to post the grave sites for you
|jabs||Knight at Pine Ridge|
Fantastic job. Thank you so much. The pictures are perfect. I know you went above and beyond. Thank you for adding the pictures to all three memorials. I truly appreciate all the time and effort you give to Find A Grave. Again, thank you.
Added by jabs on Aug 20, 2015 6:17 PM
|Kerri Duffin||RE: Edward duffin St. Joseph's|
God Bless You!
|Kim ||Hardy headstone|
Thank you so very much for taking these headstones. This has helped me so much on my Hardy family findings. Appreciate it very much. Kim Hardy
Added by Kim on Aug 16, 2015 8:07 PM
|MEG||RE: James Edgar Giles|
I just sent you a detailed email....thank you! Hope you got it.
Added by MEG on Aug 15, 2015 10:04 AM
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service