| || member for 6 years, 5 months, 7 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
❶ DUPLICATE MEMORIALS
• Before creating a memorial, please search THOROUGHLY for a prior entry. An ORIGINAL creation is more likely to be found by doing a general search, using NAMES and DATES.
• I do NOT have the attitude of "YAY, I WIN, YOU LOSE, I FOUND THE GRAVE FIRST". If I find correct disposition information for an EXISTING memorial, I do the proper thing, and write to that memorial manager, and give THEM the information, instead of creating another one, and then having the gall to expect them to remove their ORIGINAL creation!
❷ TRANSFER GUIDELINES / REQUESTS
• Out-of-Guidelines transfer requests were once considered individually (as a courtesy), but I have discontinued that because of a really bad experience with another "contributor".
• Therefore, effective Sunday, July 17, 2011, NO OUT-OF-GUIDELINES TRANSFER REQUESTS WILL BE HONORED!
❸ HONORING VETERANS
• I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans, and believe that they deserve our thanks and appreciation.
• My beloved late father was a World War II combat vet, having served in the ...
~ United States Army ~ 82nd Airborne Division
~ 325th Glider Infantry Regiment ~ Company A
~ First Battalion
❹ MY FIND A GRAVE PHILOSOPHIES
• The individuals memorialized on Find A Grave meant something to somebody, and I do not take that lightly!
• All "Virtual Flowers" that I put on memorials are genuine, and from the heart, whether I knew that individual or not.
• I DO MIND MY OWN BUSINESS ... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?
• I was raised with good manners, and I require good manners in any Find A Grave correspondence sent to me!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*** UPDATE AS OF WED, JUNE 19, 2013 ***
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
• If your Find A Grave messages even have a HINT of being:
✔Abusive ✔Demanding ✔Disrespectful
✔Falsely Accusatory ✔Harassing ✔Inappropriate ✔Nasty ✔Offensive ✔Rude ✔Slanderous ✔Smart-mouthed ✔Threatening, etc
(all of which I experienced from one particular "contributor" on Wednesday, June 19, 2013),
YOU WILL BE IGNORED, AND REPORTED, JUST AS THAT "CONTRIBUTOR" WAS!
❺ NAMING A MEMORIAL
• If the deceased was never married, the surname they were born and/or raised with belongs in the Last Name field, unless there is factual determination of a marriage. Then their married name would go in the Last Name field. THE LAST NAME FIELD SHOULD NOT BE LEFT BLANK!
❻ SUGGEST A CORRECTION
• Click on the "Edit" tab on the upper right of the memorial, and then click "Suggest A Correction" to submit additional BONA FIDE details, information, and/or links to the memorial manager.
• Please do not enter SAC information through "Leave A Public Message", on a "Photo Caption", or as a "Virtual Flower" on any of the memorials I manage.
• There is an allowable 30 day time frame to act on SACs, so one notice to me is sufficient.
• I am getting way too many SACs from Find A Grave "Visitors". Please make sure you are logged into Find A Grave before sending me SACs.
• Please state your source(s) when sending me additional information
❼ VIRTUAL CEMETERIES
• You may want to consider putting memorials in "Virtual Cemeteries", as they are great ways to keep folks "together".
|Find A Grave Friends|
"Remembrance Ma..., Andrena's Daugh..., Arthur Allen "A..., B24CoPilotNiece, babyteeth07, Barbara Hunnicu..., becky hubbard, Brad, Brenda Reilley ..., Carrie Bias Ho..., Cherry Reynolds..., Cindy Allman, Clarence Bailey, countedx58, CWGC/ABMC, David Clay, David Oxford, Deanna Bustad, Debbie, Dennis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for KATHY (698)||[Leave Message]|
|Julie Mofle||Happy New Year!|
Wishing you a prosperous and healthy New Year with many memorials and pics added! So glad to hear from you, my graver friend!
|Timothy Shortnacy||RE: Greetings|
Merry Christmas my friend! Hope you are having a wonderful Holiday!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, Kathy. Thanks for all you do for Find a Grave.
Added by jean on Dec 25, 2014 9:19 PM
|Martha Oakes||RE: Greetings|
Thank you for the greetings. I hope you have had a good day and will have a wonderful 2015. Let's keep touch with all our Find-A-Grave connections!
|ncsearch||Merry Christmas to You|
Thank you for the season greetings. Hope you have had a joyous season.
Added by ncsearch on Dec 25, 2014 7:18 PM
Thank you for your greeting and here's wishing to you also a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
|Lleeah||RE: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!|
Thank you for your nice message. Best wishes for the holidays for you and your loved ones as well.
Added by Lleeah on Dec 25, 2014 3:11 PM
Hi Kathy! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!
Added by rhondajo on Dec 25, 2014 2:58 PM
|R J Shepherd||RE: Greetings|
Merry Christmas Kathy !
|Phantom Plot Picster||RE: Greetings returned|
Hello there Kathy!
Wishing you happy Holidays too! Thanks for your wonderful greeting and for remembering! How sweet you are! Merry Christmas to you and yours. -Even though I love cemeteries in the cold winter and snow too, I still can't wait until Spring Graving time!!! Take care my dear - until we meet again! -Mary
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service