| || member for 9 years, 4 months, 30 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Joined Find a Grave on December 26, 2003.|
I had been looking for my Paternal Grandmother's grave for a very long time... no one in the family could tell me where it was. Thanks to this site, and Carolyn Farnum I have found her final resting place~! Thank You for all your work!
To repay the kindness, I make an attempt to put as many photos and grave markers that I can on Find a Grave.
If I have added a grave and you would like it to be transferred to you, just let me know...
~*~ONE FINAL GIFT~*~
Scatter me not to the restless winds
Nor toss my ashes to the sea.
Remember now those years gone by
When loving gifts I gave to thee.
Remember now the happy times
The family ties are shared.
Don't leave my resting place unmarked
As though you never cared.
Deny me not one final gift
For all who came to see.
A simple lasting proof that says
I loved and you loved me.
|Messages left for Jean (103)||[Leave Message]|
|Sheila ND||Ferris Fosback|
Her mother's ashes are now buried with her. Please add Mother mem# 94980031 (Emma Lucille Hoagland Fosback) Thanks.
Thank you again Jean!
Added by Claudia on Apr 01, 2013 11:51 AM
|Sue Ann Harfst||RE: Clifford Raymond|
You're very welcome! Any time.
Thank you so much for doing this for me you made me very happy :}
|Robert Fowler||Ron Ridenhour|
Jean, I am not sure if you are aware of who he was but you might be interested in reading the entry on Wikipedia for him at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Ridenhour
The Geesaman family is deeply appreciative of these transfers, thank you. OZARKCHERYL
|Jackie Lara||May Davis|
Thank you so much for your help with my aunt May's memorial.
|nancy robison||Isaac N Tillson|
Could you possible add the photo of Isaac N Tillson's headstone to his actual cemetery memorial # 55455898? He died at Bear Lake, Michigan, but his memorial stone is in Washington.
Thank you, Nancy
|Donnie Ruyle||Clem Thein|
Jean: Thank you for adding the information. You are one to the top 10% that will do so. The other 90% will not. The Best to you for the New Year.
|Donnie Ruyle||Anna Bylung Dahle|
Jean: Thank you for the transfer.
|[View all messages...]|
Accuracy and Copyright Disclaimer