|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 5 years, 7 months, 6 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, Denise, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1329)||[Leave Message]|
|jesse gilbert||Alphonse Wuytack|
Thanks for the great photo of My cousin a few times removed. I appreciate your time and effort !
|Jim Ottmer||Ella Frances Camp Sawyer|
Thank you very much for the photos. They help alot and make reading the inscriptions easy. Thanks again.
|Genealogist Searching New Hampshire||Thanks|
the pics of Harland Frederick Fancy, William A Benjamin Fancy, Thelma C Watts Fancy, John Otis Fancy are great. Just wanted to say thanks!
thanks for the all of the pictures.
|S. Walker||HARRIS photo request|
Thanks for filling my photo request for Myron Harris. Much appreciated!
Thank you very much for posting the photo on a recent request of mine !! Best Wishes JOHN V
Added by JMV on Apr 16, 2015 5:53 PM
|Wanda Morrison Tillotson||Catherine McKay|
My husbands GG Grandmother (unproven). We are very pleased beyond measure. Thanks so much!
|Valerie Wixen Thruelsen||Eleanor Manning Smith|
Thank you so much for the pic!!!
|Wanda Morrison Tillotson||My husbands GG grandparents Spence|
Many thanks, Rick! Wow fantastic job!
|Ralph Gowen||Mason headstone|
thank you for taking the time to find and photograph their headstone.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service