|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 5 years, 10 months, 20 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Arthur Gaudreau, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1423)||[Leave Message]|
|Linda L.||Edwin A. Stevens|
Fast work, Rick! Thanks again for your eagle eye and a good job! Linda
Added by Linda L. on Jul 31, 2015 1:03 PM
Thank you very much for taking the photo of Edith Mabry. Would you be able to add the same photo to her husband Charles Mabry who also was listed on a photo with his parents in Maine. Appreciate it.
|Erin Bohannon||Favor graves|
Thank you for the great pictures, and thank you for the transfers! I am hoping to make it out there this coming week...it will be great to see the graves, and now I know what the graves look like! :D
|Beverly Osman Morris||William Thayer; Memorial 18180955|
Thank you very much for taking and adding his headstone photo at Pine Ridge Cemetery on July 9, 2015. I really hit the jackpot because of his relatives names also on the stone.
~Blessings, Bev in Calif.
|David Peterson||Evergreen Cemetery|
Thanks for the photos and transfers. I really appreciate your hard work.
Thank you so much for the photos!!
Added by Donna on Jul 26, 2015 12:08 PM
I see you were able to get the photo request for John. I'm guessing that he does not have a headstone. I also wanted to say thanks for the information you put in the caption. I can now update his memorial a little and maybe find more information about him using that.
I was over at the cemetery taking pictures on Thursday in the East Meadow section. I have a bunch of unk/unk veterans still to find. Some of them have been pretty tough so I just started going by section and mowing the rows. Denise.
Added by Denise on Jul 25, 2015 7:22 PM
|Linda L.||Edwin A. Stevens|
Thank you, Rick! We had no idea this was one of ours! I appreciate your "sleuthmanship" (is that a word?) We have now included Edwin in our tree and have found other records of him, his wife and family. Good work! Linda
Added by Linda L. on Jul 25, 2015 12:12 PM
|Joseph Olshefski||RE: John Lewis in the Lowell Cemetery|
Yes, please post and thank-you for your effort, bu see the other in this lot I mat be able to tell even if it is the right John Lewis.
|Peg Kelleher Lary||Osborne Larrabee|
Hello. I see that you have a Find A Grave for my GrandUncle, Osborne Larrabee in East Cemetery in Hollis NH. Can you tell me if his wife Mary and Son Robert are also on this lot? I can not find a F.A.G. for either of them. I would appreciate any information you could give me. Thank you in advance.
Peg Kelleher Lary
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service