| || member for 1 year, 11 months, 10 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Hello fellow Grave Photographers and Genealogy Geeks!|
My photos may be used with my permission for any genealogical research; however, if it is online or published, I would appreciate credit for the photos. If I establish a memorial for someone who is related to you, I do not mind transferring management provided you use the edit button to request it, are civil with your request and I'm not more closely related to the person. :)
****Please note: I do not upload any information to this website in order for it's owner to make money. I provide my assistance with this service because it helps people find their family members who have passed on. Even though the information may not be perfect, it can be a start at locating more and more people in someone's genealogical history. Thank you.****
My teenage niece and I started working on Dumas Cemetery on September 2, 2012 to make sure that all of the graves are documented here on Find-A-Grave. After that we will work on the other cemeteries in the area until they are all completed.
1. Brown Cemetery, Sunray, TX - cataloged and pictures taken July 2012.
2. Hartley Cemetery, Hartley, TX - cataloged and pictures taken of all visible markers September 2012. Another trip is planned for when the grass has all died off to see if there are any markers that we missed.
3. Dumas Cemetery, Section 1 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. New memorials created for those who didn't have them and all photos uploaded 09/30/2012.
4. Dumas Cemetery, Section 4 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. All memorials created and photos uploaded 10/04/2012.
5. Dumas Cemetery, Section 3 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/20/2012. Completed 10/29/2012.
6. Dumas Cemetery, Tract 1, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/29/2012. All memorials made and photos uploaded. 11/29/2012.
7. Dumas Cemetery, Section 2 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded along with establishing memorials made for any that don't exist yet 12/02/2012.
If you have any questions, please ask!
|Find A Grave Friends|
Amy the Spirit ..., BATexan, BlUePiNeRiDgE, Cheryl Ann Eny..., Cindy - Living ..., David Sifford, Debby Johnson, Dottie Gill, Erin W, Ghost Family Hu..., Herman Weiland, Rose Anna Pyle ..., T.V.F.T.H., zzyzx1947
|Messages left for SaraPar (149)||[Leave Message]|
|Margie Montag||Old City Burial Ground|
The old City (Lancaster) Burial Ground/Old Methodist Cemetery no longer exists. In 1907, the remains were to be moved. Many were moved to Elmwood or Forest Rose Cemeteries in Lancaster. Contact the Fairfield County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogy Society for more information.
|Mike Nolan||Photo Request for St. John's Cemetery in Fort Mitchell, Ky|
I saw your photo request for Carl Bell at this Cemetery and thought I would pass on a website for you to visit: http://www.aroundnorthernkentucky.com/st-john-cemetery-project.htm
This site lists all of the "known" burials with additional information in most cases.
Your request for Carl Bell is an interesting example. Check it out! The "babies singles" part of the Cemetery doesn't have many stones, so I doubt there would be one to photograph, but I'll check for you anyway.
|Rock Talker||Meador Family Photographs|
Thanks so much for the wonderful memorial photographs.
Thank you so much for this most excellent pic. I do appreciate it. Have a good one. :)
|Doug McBroom||Tombstone picture|
Many thanks for posting the picture of Charles & Mary Louise ROWELL HARRELL's tombstone.
Doug McBroom (ROWELL Family)
|Herman Weiland||Kuhn Photos - Dumas Cem|
Thank you for Carl and Allie's marker pictures.
|LUROC||RE: Jameson Family|
My husband is a great great grandson of George Washington Clayton. Laura Julina Clayton Jameson was one of his daughters.
PS: The annual Clayton reunion is tomorrow in Ballinger on the 2nd Saturday of June.
Added by LUROC on Jun 13, 2014 7:26 PM
|Bruce Hicks||RE: Theodore H. Voelker|
It is my naming convention to not add periods to middle initials. I have literally THOUSANDS of memorials with middle initials without periods and very few with periods. Another reason is because many thousands of my memorials are in national cemeteries and they do not include periods after middle initials. Theodore's own veteran headstone is an example of this practice. Another reason is because, how am I to know that the letter is not the entire name? I have a friend whose first and middle names are J and W, without periods. When he was in the Navy his personnel records listed his name as "J (only) W (only)" so a joke was that his name was Jonly Wonly. I hope all of this satisfies your curiosity as to my naming convention.
Thank you for the excellent photo.
|Kevin H.||RE: Wesley F and Mary B Reznik|
Yes please especially if their photo in the middle of the marker shows up better. Thanks, Kevin H. Headley.
Added by Kevin H. on Jun 11, 2014 4:32 AM
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service