| || member for 3 years, 11 months, 2 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Hello fellow Grave Photographers and Genealogy Geeks!|
My photos may be used with my permission for any genealogical research; however, if it is online or published, I would appreciate credit for the photos. If I establish a memorial for someone who is related to you, I do not mind transferring management provided you use the edit button to request it, are civil with your request and I'm not more closely related to the person. :)
****Please note: I do not upload any information to this website in order for it's owner to make money. I provide my assistance with this service because it helps people find their family members who have passed on. Even though the information may not be perfect, it can be a start at locating more and more people in someone's genealogical history. Thank you.****
1. Brown Cemetery, Sunray, TX - cataloged and pictures taken July 2012.
2. Hartley Cemetery, Hartley, TX - cataloged and pictures taken of all visible markers September 2012. Another trip is planned for when the grass has all died off to see if there are any markers that we missed.
3. Dumas Cemetery, Section 1 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. New memorials created for those who didn't have them and all photos uploaded 09/30/2012.
4. Dumas Cemetery, Section 4 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. All memorials created and photos uploaded 10/04/2012.
5. Dumas Cemetery, Section 3 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/20/2012. Completed 10/29/2012.
6. Dumas Cemetery, Tract 1, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/29/2012. All memorials made and photos uploaded. 11/29/2012.
7. Dumas Cemetery, Section 2 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. 12/02/2012.
If you have any questions, please ask!
|Find A Grave Friends|
AmyTX, BATexan, Cheryl Ann Eny..., Cindy - Living ..., David Sifford, Dawanna Kay Jor..., Debby Johnson, Dottie Gill, Erin W, Ghost Family Hu..., Herman Weiland, Kathy, Rose Anna Pyle ..., T.V.F.T.H., TheBlueJar, zzyzx1947
|Messages left for SaraPar (184)||[Leave Message]|
|John Russell Pierson||Mark Crawford|
Thanks for the pic!
|Ghost Family Hunter||RE: Channing Cemetery|
Hello I've fallen behind in my volunteering on find a grave. My mother's health is declining and job changes and such so it may be a lil bit before I can make all the changes. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I wasn't ignoring you I promise.
|KJ (Dove) Kennedy||Mary Katherine Aymar #103862628|
This is also my aunt and I would love to manage her memorial.
Kathy (Dove) Kennedy
|KJ (Dove) Kennedy||Bonnie Watkins|
This is my cousin if you would like to transfer her to me (138129935) - I am going thru all my relatives in the Dumas Cemetery and requesting transfers to me. There are 9 that I know of at the moment.
Kathy (Dove) Kennedy
|Cenita Quick||Patt and Melvin Hogue|
Thank you so much for the picture of their grave. I appreciate your time and effort to help me with my family tree. Thanks a million!!
Thank you so much for the lovely picture you took.
Added by Jewell on Jun 08, 2016 8:49 AM
|Tantara||Luther and Gertie Barnard|
Thank you very much for taking your time to take the photo of the headstone. Very much appreciated!
Added by Tantara on Jun 05, 2016 4:25 PM
Thank you for the great photo. Really appreciate your time to do this and thanks for all your help with us seeking family.
Added by Lea on Jun 05, 2016 11:18 AM
|Wylie Blackwell||Amanda C Scroggins|
Thank you very much for these photos.
|Deb Hooker||Find A Grave Memorial# 91201150|
Thank you so much for the photo of Giles Weedon Millspaugh, Sr headstone!
|[View all messages...]|