|Frank Everett (#2353053)|
| || member for 14 years, 2 months, 21 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Having resided in Dallas County, and Mesquite,Tx,my entire life, I have become intrigued with the many small or private cemeteries in Dallas,Kaufman,Van Zandt Counties. Some dating back to the mid or early 19th century,also the cemeteries of East Texas,as my ancestry resided there. Some are neat and well tented. However some have been grossly negleted or vandalized. I fear that much history of the early settlement of our great state will begone forever. If I have made error in my information, please feel free to let me know so I can correct it. |
Joseph Henry Everett #5004183
Annie Estell Dyer Everett #6148398
Barbara Jo Everett Seres #101993041
Jason Seres #6148383
If you did not receive your correction or transfer, it means that:
1) The transfer was not in guidelines-Aunts, Uncles, Cousins ,your spouses family are not within guidelines and will be transferred or not at my discretion.
2) You did not provide your relationship.
3) You did not site the source of your info for the correction. (See Find a Grave FAQ -"Provided the information is accurate")
4) Include source of your information for family links. I do not add links if your soul purpose is to randomly link folks based on their last name.
5) Middle names and maiden name additions, again I request a source.
6) You have asked me to post a copywrite protected Obituary etc, which is against policy. Try formatting the info into an original bio and I will be happy to post it.
7) Guilt trips,insults and threats as well as dupers and theives -reported and ignored.
8) You made multiple requests for the same page repeatedly in a 30 day period, thus backing up others requests.
9) I do oldest requests 1st.
10) You are habitual requester (see FAQ. I do not do bulk surname requests nor do I transfer because you consider a cemetery yours.)
11) You have been given transfers in the past and deleted them---against Find a Grave policy.
12) You have used any of my copywrite photos or anyone elses to create a duplicate or to place on another memorial-you will be denied,and reported.
13) You have created a duplicate and want me to delete mine. Use the SAC for additions and corrections. Your duplicate will be reported and your SAC asking/admitting you duplicated will be forwarded.
14) It's lost in cyberspace-resend after 30 days, if you sent me five and you see I did four please inquire as to the missing correction/transfer
15) You were previously denied a transfer request. No means no.
|Find A Grave Friends|
Amber D. Gatlin, AncestorHunter, Andrea Dodd Bro..., Annette Foster ..., Anonymous, Ayers Family, BDP, Bill & Bobbye V..., Bob Miller, Bobbie Camp Flo..., Bonnie, Brenda Cox, Brenda Pulley, Bruce E Constan..., Bunny Shumate F..., C. R., CB13, Charles 'Chuck'..., Charles 'Chuck'..., Charlie Oehler ..., [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Frank Everett (850)||[Leave Message]|
|Betty L.||Memorial# 42424461|
Thank you for the transfer.
Added by Betty L. on Jul 30, 2014 5:29 PM
|Judy Richards||RE: Rufino Hernandez|
Your very welcome.
|Stacy Hakenewerth||Regarding sharber|
I noticed that your info about Myrtle Sharber has no death year. She passed away in 1999. I could never forget. Thank you for the picture of their headstone.
First I would like to thank you for making this memorial page for My husband Buck Pendergrast. There are some correction that need to be made to the obituary. Do you mind transferring this to me my # is 133040967. Thank you for all the work you do on here. I hope to start adding more to it myself.
|Judy McAsey Arnold||RE: Duane Arthur Klahr|
It was put in the same day as yours, however you originally had an incorrect last name (Netawaka)--the other one also has a picture, which I put in before I found your record with the incorrect last name. If Find a Grave numbers are important to you or if Duane is related to you--then you may want to ask the other person to delete their record--
Thanks for your response..
|Deb||RE: Alton Theodore Kelly|
Can reference to your information be posted on the other memorial along with your photo? I would hate to see your great info be lost to future genealogy seekers.
Added by Deb on Jul 03, 2014 3:13 PM
|LeRoy L. Smith||Judy Christenson, FAG# 132109106|
Thank you Frank, for the editing and the linking of this memorial to the memorials of her parents. Your work of posting many, many memorials on Find-a-Grave is admired and truly appreciated. I do have a question, Frank, and with all due respect I ask: If you live in Texas and this death occurred in Northern Minnesota, how did you, within a couple of days, obtain the information to post this great memorial? Just wondering. Again, thanks and Best Wishes.
Mr. Everett: Thank you so much for the transfer of my cousin, Betty Ruth Owens Dye (#131282316) buried in Bastrop County, Texas.
And thank you for all you have done to make findagrave what it is today.
Thanks Frank, she will be buried in Red Hill cem. with her parents.
If you will look on findagrave for Joel Dyer died 1839 I think, Dyer cem. Humphreys Co. Tenn. my ancestor.
I have two Dyer 4th once removed cousins who have joined me in dna. I just attended the Dyer reunion a few weeks ago and one of the male Dyer's, did his Y also. Results pending.
Added by Merle on Jun 30, 2014 3:16 PM
|lil smithson||mccready family|
my mother and father is in the greenlawn cem in cheaspeake va, my mother died in april 3 2014, just want to see if her name is on the little plate yet, hope you can help, mother... mildred mccready, father, fontaine mccready,, thank you, Lillian smithson
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service