|Paul Blair (#47584087)|
| || member for 4 years, 5 months, 27 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Other than for a couple of years in Missouri and a couple of years in the Philippines, I have lived in northern Utah most of my life. Once I discovered findagrave.com, it has given me an outlet for the genealogical work I have been doing over the last 40 years.|
My intent is to make accurate and useful information available. If there needs to be corrections, contact me using the edit button. Also it is my intent to make each headstone picture as readable and usable as possible. If you desire a better picture or cleaner headstone picture, contact me.
Please feel free to use any of my Headstone pictures. I feel it a privilege to make them available for your use.
|Messages left for Paul Blair (89)||[Leave Message]|
Thank you for the transfer of Jimmy Lee Bybee.
|Richard K. Ross||Arby Mueller|
Thanks Paul, for letting me know about the duplicate memorial. I've deleted mine. Have a great day!
Thank you Paul for the notification of my cousin's passing. I had no idea until the edit request came in. I have let other cousins know. Very much appreciated it~!
|Karen Williams Thorne from Orem Utah||Pat McFarland|
Thanks for the transfer!
|Marla Muirbrook||Angie Miller Muirbrook|
Thank you for getting this in
|Tarzan & Lyn||151421472|
LaVerne Redford Bennett's maiden name is in the wrong place. Please correct or transfer to me; it's my wife's mother.
|Gloria Park||Vaughn Dix Harper - 156157370|
First, thank you for creating such a nice memorial for Vaughn Harper! Would you mind transferring management to me? He is my cousin's father-in-law and as much as possible I like to work to make sure all family members are linked. You have done an excellent job but I will be in the loop when other family members pass on. I appreciate all your efforts for the Find A Grave community! :-)
You do not need to transfer people to me just bacause they are sleeping in the cemeteries I work. You did the work, you should manage them. Oh, West Point UT was quite fulfilling. I raised the count from 749 to 861 and went from 70 to 95% photographed. The remaining 5% just don't have tombstones. Nice results.
|Max Grant Anderson||Keith Bagley|
Thanks for the transfer of this memorial you made.
I wasn't aware that he had died. He is my mother's first cousin.
|Dale Gardner Bailey||Joyce Bailey Walters|
Thank you Paul for the transfer of the memorial for Joyce Bailey Walters. It was kind of unexpected, but I assume you transferred it to me because I had set up the memorials for her parents some time ago. I was unaware that Joyce and her husband had passed away, so your transfer was very timely to help me keep track of family milestones. Best wishes to you for the good work you do on findagrave.
Dale G. Bailey
|[View all messages...]|