|Bio and Links|
I use two different screen names on the Internet so when you see a photo I've added water mark with a different name I'm not a thief its my photo.|
QUOTE O THE DAY
"I've never understood "just in it for the numbers" as an insult. The site wouldn't be as great as it is without people who are in it for the numbers."
THINGS TO CONSIDER-
Patient and polite....I don't get paid for this I am a volunteer....VOLUNTEER.Get it VOLUNTEER,no prizes,no vacations,no diamonds,no trophy,no money,no cookie,no medal,no ribbons,not even a free shirt.... UNCOMPENSATED VOLUNTEER.I am not a business,I am not Burger King,and you won't always get your way.
I HAVE READ THE FAQ ,WELL VERSED IN IT....
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE FINDAGRAVE RULES OR YOUR OWN VERSION OF, I AM FAR FROM BEING NEW HERE.
1)How many emails do YOU want to get daily?THINK before sending twenty in one day......
2)Being rude,lying or DEMANDING ....will probably not work out for you
3)Saying you want info added but refusing to provide it THE 1ST TIME
4)Multiple requests for the same person-HOW ABOUT SENDING ONE SAC.And if I link the husband to his wife do you REALLY think you need to send one asking for the wife linked to the husband....think about it.
5)Copy and paste obits or bio's from other sites....not happening.REWRITE IT,IT IS NOT MY JOB TO WRITE IT FOR YOU.
If you did not receive your correction or transfer, it means that:
1) The transfer was not in guidelines-Aunts, Uncles, Cousins ,your spouses family are not within guidelines and will be transferred or not at my discretion.
2) You did not provide your relationship.
3) You did not site the source of your info for the correction. (See Find a Grave FAQ -"Provided the information is accurate")
4) Include source of your information for family links. I do not add links if your soul purpose is to randomly link folks based on their last name.
5) Middle names and maiden name additions, again I request a source.
6) You have asked me to post a copywrite protected Obituary etc, which is against policy. Try formatting the info into an original bio and I will be happy to post it.
7) Guilt trips,insults and threats as well as dupers and theives -reported and ignored.
8) You made multiple requests for the same page repeatedly in a 30 day period, thus backing up others requests.
9) I do oldest requests 1st.
10) You are habitual requester (see FAQ. I do not do bulk surname requests nor do I transfer because you consider a cemetery yours.)
11) You have been given transfers in the past and deleted them---against Find a Grave policy.
12) You have used any of my copywrite photos or anyone elses to create a duplicate or to place on another memorial-you will be denied,and reported.
13) You have created a duplicate and want me to delete mine. Use the SAC for additions and corrections. Your duplicate will be reported and your SAC asking/admitting you duplicated will be forwarded.
14) It's lost in cyberspace-resend after 30 days, if you sent me five and you see I did four please inquire as to the missing correction/transfer
15) You were previously denied a transfer request. No means no.
Have consideration for others. If you have bulk items such as family links or plot numbers if you send a SAC for one and let me know you have multiple requests, I would be happy to set aside time to do those. Fifty SAC are not necessary and against policy.
First come 1st served. All requests are reviewed in order received.
|Find A Grave Friends|
Abbi, Al Weatherburn, Anonymous, Armchair Rich, Barbara Burns, Barbara Burns, Bill Klauk, Bob, Bob Peckinpaugh, Bonnie, William, Brent Nimmo, Cadmus, Clinton Hiley, Colleen Crofoot, Corey, Debi Ann, Dianne, ditdit, Doug Crews, foxlady99, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]