| || member for 2 years, 5 months, 29 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Hello fellow Grave Photographers and Genealogy Geeks!|
My photos may be used with my permission for any genealogical research; however, if it is online or published, I would appreciate credit for the photos. If I establish a memorial for someone who is related to you, I do not mind transferring management provided you use the edit button to request it, are civil with your request and I'm not more closely related to the person. :)
****Please note: I do not upload any information to this website in order for it's owner to make money. I provide my assistance with this service because it helps people find their family members who have passed on. Even though the information may not be perfect, it can be a start at locating more and more people in someone's genealogical history. Thank you.****
My teenage niece and I started working on Dumas Cemetery on September 2, 2012 to make sure that all of the graves are documented here on Find-A-Grave. After that we will work on the other cemeteries in the area until they are all completed.
1. Brown Cemetery, Sunray, TX - cataloged and pictures taken July 2012.
2. Hartley Cemetery, Hartley, TX - cataloged and pictures taken of all visible markers September 2012. Another trip is planned for when the grass has all died off to see if there are any markers that we missed.
3. Dumas Cemetery, Section 1 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. New memorials created for those who didn't have them and all photos uploaded 09/30/2012.
4. Dumas Cemetery, Section 4 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. All memorials created and photos uploaded 10/04/2012.
5. Dumas Cemetery, Section 3 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/20/2012. Completed 10/29/2012.
6. Dumas Cemetery, Tract 1, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/29/2012. All memorials made and photos uploaded. 11/29/2012.
7. Dumas Cemetery, Section 2 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded along with establishing memorials made for any that don't exist yet 12/02/2012.
If you have any questions, please ask!
|Find A Grave Friends|
Amy the Spirit ..., BATexan, Cheryl Ann Eny..., Cindy - Living ..., David Sifford, Dawanna Kay Jor..., Debby Johnson, Dottie Gill, Erin W, Ghost Family Hu..., HeckFrozeOver, Herman Weiland, Kathy, Rose Anna Pyle ..., T.V.F.T.H., zzyzx1947
|Messages left for SaraPar (160)||[Leave Message]|
|Dawanna Kay Jordan||O H Gartman|
Oliver H Gartman was the son of Commodore Perry Gartman and Susan G Carr. He had a daughter named Riller. She is buried there, also.
I have been following the censuses and any other form of information to find all of this family.
It is hard when some of them apparently decided after going by the Gartman name for years, they changed their name on their headstones to Gotman. Oliver's brother Perry is buried in the same cemetery with the last name as Gotman.
Oliver's brother, Joseph and his sister, Frances Jane Poole are buried at Provencal Cemetery there, also.
These are part of my family, also. we have grandparents in common on up the family tree.
|Susan Sprinkles||RE: Lenora Bain|
Hello, she's my aunt. I just wanted to share what I know. I will accept the transfer but only if you want to.
|Linda Haddock||RE: Edmonia McKenney|
When Opal McKenney died in 1983 I was given her box of family pictures.
|Linda Haddock||RE: William Earnest McKenney|
It was his will, Zach was killed in the Civil War.
Please feel free to use my photos in your research. Thanks for asking.
Added by Kathy on Jan 01, 2015 2:52 PM
|Shannon Lynch||RE: Clement M Rhodes|
Use any pictures I've taken; no credit is needed.
|adeana patterson||Chester Williams # 23414478|
I saw that you added a photo to his page and was wondering if you were related and if so if it was on his mother Thomas side,,thanks
|Bill Plack||RE: Elias Darnall|
You're very welcome. How great that you found a copy of his journal. Wow!
|Nancy Magar Rea||RE: Lindsey Ellis|
You are welcome. Have a blessed day.
|Donna White||RE: Frank Wynn|
You're welcome....really do not recall? sometimes I go off on tangents and that might have been one of my "tangents". donna
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service