|Kevin B Robbins (#48031833)|
| || member for 3 years, 4 months, 7 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
* I DO NOT post or submit anything to Find-a-Grave Memorials that is not already available elsewhere online.
* All obituaries are copyright, and provided courtesy of, their respectful owners. Whenever possible, citations are included with obituaries that include the publication date and source of the obituary.
* Obituaries, or transcriptions of obituaries, are verbatim to the original published article[s].
* I do not correct spelling or typos but may provide additional notes indicating incorrect information.
* If you discover your information appears in an obituary and would like it removed, please contact me directly using the email address below.
* I have digital images of almost all of the original obituaries. All are available in my public tree on Ancestry.
* If you are not a member of Ancestry, and would like a digital copy of the obituary for personal use, please contact me directly using the email address below.
* Please DO NOT resubmit transcriptions of obituaries to Ancestry as a "Story".
* Vice versa, please DO NOT post obituaries (transcriptions or images) from my Ancestry tree to Find-a-Grave. Contact me directly using the email address below, or message me through Ancestry, and I will happily submit transcriptions of obituaries to Find-a-Grave Memorials.
* For legal reasons, images of obituaries will never, and should never, be posted to Find-a-Grave Memorials.
USE OF CONTRIBUTED PHOTOS
Any person wanting you use photos I have contributed to Find-a-Grave may do so if:
* The photo is used only for personal use and/or in connection with family trees (e.g. Ancestry.com). Note: please check my public tree on Ancestry prior to uploading to prevent duplicates;
* The photo is NOT used commercially for any type of monetary gain;
* The photo is NOT used in connection with anything considered to be libelous, defamatory or invasive of any right of publicity or privacy or other personal right;
* The photo is NOT used in connection with anything considered to be misleading or inaccurate or constitutes false or deceptive information;
* Watermarks or credits which may appear on photo[s] are left in tack and/or an attribution is provided along with the photo (e.g. "Photo courtesy of Kevin B Robbins").
Contact me directly using the email address below for an electronic copy of the original hi-res version of any photograph, which I have taken, for you or your family's personal use.
|Messages left for Kevin B Robbins (18)||[Leave Message]|
|Amy Robbins-Tjaden||William H. Robbins 73900342|
I made the memorial for William H. Robbins after going to Oakwood Cemetery in Raleigh, NC and taking random photos of tombstones. It's a few years later and I'm thinking there might be a family connection to this William Robbins since he apparently was from Randolph Co, NC and my Robbins were supposed to have left Randolph Co in the late 1700s. Yes, it's a stretch but I don't discount anything. Any chance your Robbins include a Jacob Robbins (1796-1874) who was born to James and Hannah Jarrett Robbins? Cheers.
|Diane Fanning||Lois's Obituary|
Thank you anyway. I found my copy of the obituary when I checked my folder with all of the Peterson pictures and info. I had forgotten I had a copy of the newspaper obit. It was probably found by you.
|Diane Fanning||Lois Peterson Saunders Obituary|
Kevin: Thanks for posting Lois's obituary. I had received a copy of it from the paper and gave it to my dad. I haven't been able to go through all of his stuff yet and hopefully find it. Your posting is the next best thing.
Hope all is well with you.
|Karen Mickel Bennett||John Robbins|
Thank you Kevin for taking the time to send valuable information for his memorial. I appreciate you sharing this information and so will future generations. Appreciate it!
|Dana Garrow||RE: Trott/Ramsaur updates|
Transfers gladly made! I've also created memorials for a Henri (d 1969) and a Charles (d 1955) Trott from that same cemetery if they are related I'll send them your way! Blessings, Dana
|Dana Garrow||Trott/Ramsaur updates|
Hi Kevin, Thanks for the updates to these memorials! I wanted to check and see if you are in any way related to these folks? If so and would like to maintain their memorials, I'd gladly transfer them to your care. I'm not related at all… they were buried near some photo requests I was photographing that day and wanted to make sure I had all family members nearby. Just let me know! Thanks, Dana
|T. Holbert||Otto Hewitt|
Hi Kevin, I apologize for not putting Otto Hewitt up myself. I should have when I did Herbert!. I also included the death certificate for Otto and will put one with Herbert.
Thanks for putting him on Find a Grave. Are you a Hewitt? Please let me know if you are because I am through James Evander McLaughlin and Carrie Drumgold Hewitt
|LLL-SAL||Arnold at Forest Lawn in Richmond|
Kevin- we put on 2 Arnold's on today at Forest Lawn in Richmond, Zinnie and William who were buried next to each other in Section 24.
Added by LLL-SAL on May 31, 2015 4:14 PM
|Our Whitaker Families||Thank you|
Thank you for the updates on Catherine Moore, I appreciate your assistance. I am grateful for all your additions, and your willingness to help others.
|John Evans||RE: James Ralphel Davis Jr photo|
Thanks for catching my error I have corrected it
Hope all is well!
|[View all messages...]|