|Have A Heart (#46922274)|
| || member for 7 years, 5 months, 16 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|1) How many emails do YOU want to get daily? THINK before sending twenty in one day......|
2) Being RUDE or DEMANDING ....will probably not work out for you
3) Saying you want info added but refusing to provide it THE 1ST TIME
4)Multiple requests for the same person-HOW ABOUT SENDING ONE SAC; and if I link the husband to his wife do you REALLY think you need to send one asking for the wife linked to the husband....think about it.
5) Copy and paste obits or bio's from other sites....not happening.
Have consideration for others. If you have bulk items such as family links or plot numbers if you send a SAC for one and let me know you have multiple requests, I would be happy to set aside time to do those. Fifty SAC are not necessary and against policy.
If you did not receive your correction or transfer, it means that:
1) The transfer was not in guidelines-Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, your spouse's family are not within guidelines and will be transferred or not at my discretion.
2) You did not provide your relationship.
3) You did not cite the source of your info for the correction. (See Find a Grave FAQ -"Provided the information is accurate")
4) Include source of your information for family links. I do not add links if your soul purpose is to randomly link folks based on their last name.
5) Middle names and maiden name additions, again I request a source.
6) You have asked me to post a copywrite protected Obituary etc, which is against policy. Try formatting the info into an original bio and I will be happy to post it.
7) Guilt trips, insults and threats as well as dupers and thieves -reported and ignored.
8) You made multiple requests for the same page repeatedly in a 30 day period, thus backing up others requests.
9) I do oldest requests 1st.
10) You are habitual requester (see FAQ. I do not do bulk surname requests nor do I transfer because you consider a cemetery yours.)
11) You have been given transfers in the past and deleted them---against Find a Grave policy.
12) You have used any of my copywrite photos or anyone else to create a duplicate or to place on another memorial-you will be denied, and reported.
13) You have created a duplicate and want me to delete mine. Use the SAC for additions and corrections. Your duplicate will be reported and your SAC asking/admitting you duplicated will be forwarded.
14) It's lost in cyberspace-resend after 30 days, if you sent me five and you see I did four please inquire as to the missing correction/transfer
15) You were previously denied a transfer request. No means no.
|Messages left for Have A Heart (124)||[Leave Message]|
|B.J. Waters||Iva Downie|
You have requested links to parents but you are not naming the source. Since that is what you require of others, I believe you should also provide sources.
PS - your list of 15 items on your profile page seems a bit outdated. You may want to remove some of them. For example, for the past several years, you have not been able to delete a memorial that has been transferred to you. Read your bio as if you were new to Find A Grave. It comes off sounding as if you are chastising everyone! Sounds like after 7 years, you are fed up. I'm not trying to offend you; just trying to be helpful. As your 'name' suggests, you should have a heart.
|Janneane Veger||Roy & Anna Pinkerton memorials|
I see you left flowers on Roy and Anna Pinkerton's memorials, and I'd like to know if you are a relative of theirs. A cousin and I want to organize a reunion of Kosciusko County Pinkertons next summer, and are hoping to locate descendants to invite. If you know any, I'd sure appreciate hearing from you!
|SHARONHALL LOVING GENEALOGY||James Henry Obney Sr|
Information obtained from family member I am working on their tree for. I sent an update on birth date and death date. Above is his full name as well. Information can be found on my family tree on Ancestry.com. Thanks for all you do here on Find A Grave!
|sandra wells||RE: Francis McGuire|
the francis McGuire buried in Miller-McGuire
cemetery is my 4th great grandfather.
and there is more than 3 Francis's buried in
Who are you related thru?
|Janice Lapp||William Henderson|
No, I don't know anything about him, but I did go to Oak Grove Cem. & that a picture of that tombstone there, too.
|Charlene Adams||RE: Margaret Elizabeth Thomas Dodds|
Of course, Marilyn. I'll just need to look for it tomorrow. I didn't find it on my Ancestry page but it must be somewhere. She is my great grand aunt.
Checked out Eloy Memorial Park and the only Hester there is Hester C. Cavin. Same birth and death year, same birth date. I checked in Casa Grande and Coolidge with no Hester Brown's listed there either. Any suggestions?
Talk at me later,
Added by Bob on Oct 31, 2014 5:49 PM
|Amy||RE: Lila Raye Luke Bankston|
ok theother info u needed... My grandfather ross is only adoptive. my mother Rhonda was adopted by ross. her real father was john Haynes. starlas last name is bankston even though ross is not her biological or adoptice father.
Added by Amy on Oct 08, 2014 12:02 AM
|Joanne Scobee Morgan||RE: Margaret Catherine Stunz Lichliter Ramsey|
Connecting her to Mr. Lichliter and adding in her bio that he was her husband is the best we can do. Do you know where he is buried?
|Diane Gravlee||RE: Jean|
When we were at this cemetery in early summer, we looked for Ebenezer's grave marker as well, but it was not found. It may be that it isn't legible anymore. We walked quite carefully in the old section of this very large cemetery, which is still in use. The cemetery office does not have any records for the old section, so one has to just walk it. I note that his inscription from his marker is on his Find A Grave memorial, which would be from the 1937 Hale Collection. So his marker was probably legible at that time. He is my direct ancestor as well, so I was hoping to find it.
I don't know anything about Jean's mother's heritage. I know that her maiden name was Experience Houghton.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service