|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 5 years, 2 months, 16 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, Denise, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1225)||[Leave Message]|
|Judith Bailey Keneman||Lucy Bryant Photos|
Thank you so much for the photos of Lucy Bryant. I have been researching the family for years and trying to fill in blank information. Her husband Oliver Bryant was the brother of my third great grandfather Paul Bryant.
|Janis Martindale||Nancy Ellenwood|
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. It is greatly appreciated.
|Ms. Clyde||C Osgood's Pix|
Thanks so much. Nice and clear!
|Patrick||St. Pats photos|
Find A Grave Memorial# 81478414
Find A Grave Memorial# 74613581
Thanks for getting the photo for these two plots. Unfortunately only the old curb marker left over from when they got rid of the old raised plots so no data to help clear up whose surnames are spelled correctly or not. Oh well. It was worth the try.
Added by Patrick on Nov 24, 2014 7:04 AM
|Colleen K. Fitz||Prior transfers|
What a wonderful Sunday morning surprise to see all the "Prior" transfers. Thank you for all your work and dedication to helping others find their loved ones graves.
|Amy Levesque||Hi Rick!|
Could you be more awesome? I think NOT!
Thank you! You made my day!
|Norman Dodge||General Note.|
Thanks Rick for all the Transfers
|Norman Dodge||Find A Grave Memorial # 138551420|
Thanks for the transfer of Lydia (Elliott) Dodge
|Norman Dodge||Find A Grave Memorial# 138551303|
Thanks for the Transfer
|Norman Dodge||Find A grave # 115275441|
Thanks Rick for your Photo of Amos Dodge
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service