| || member for 12 years, 3 months, 9 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Rules that I operate by:|
1. I only post memorials that I've seen (and usually photographed) after walking a cemetery. I will not post a memorial off of a cemetery list or obituary.
2. I try to photograph every memorial I post. I don't always post photos, because it's too time consuming to do so for all the memorials I've posted. If you request a photo of one of the memorials I've posted, I most likely already have one.
3. I will never claim a photo request in advance. I am often frustrated when I have a photo ready to post, but find someone has already laid claim to the request, but has not posted anything (especially during the winter).
4. I will happily transfer any memorial I've posted to anyone with a greater claim on the memorial than I have. So far, I have not turned anyone down that has requested a transfer.
5. I will get to your requested corrections as soon as I can - I do this in batches about every 2-3 weeks. Be patient.
6. I generally won't copy obits into memorials; you can always ask, however.
7. I try not to be competitive. I'm not trying to post more memorials or volunteer pictures than anyone else. Another reason why I won't claim a photo in advance.
8. Don't ask me to remove a duplicate memorial if I posted my memorial first. I hate it when people post memorials off of lists without checking first for dupes (which usually results in multiple dupes).
9. If you contact me about a memorial, be specific about what you want me to change or do. Don't inundate me with biographical data - I'm not doing your family tree.
|Messages left for DPlus9 (260)||[Leave Message]|
|Carol||James R. White|
James R. White #17466993, had 2 wives, Mahala and Lucinda. I didn't know how to let you know, other than 2 different requests. Thank you so much.
Added by Carol on Nov 25, 2016 2:19 PM
Thank you for updating his memorial. If I find his parents, I will send the links.
Added by Kelly on Nov 25, 2016 11:49 AM
Looking for transfers for family members please
# 19454679 elizabeth B hagler (4th ggrandmother),# 19454686 william B hagler (4th ggrandfather), # 19454380 benjamin jones hagler (5th ggrandfather), # 19454408 elizabeth graham hagler (5th ggrandmother), # 19454858 dorothy shanklin hagler, # 19454584 elizabeth louise hagler good (4th g aunt), # 19454542 henry davidson good (4th g uncle). I surely cannot express my thanks for the work you have done & are doing. Please know how greatful I am.
|Carol M.||# 38782030 Mary Ramsey|
Thank you so much for the great picture of her tombstone. I appreciate all the work you do for the Find A Grave community.
Added by Carol M. on Oct 03, 2016 12:58 PM
|Frieda Clark||Duplicate Person|
I could be wrong but I think your page for Mary Koch is the same Mary Koch as:
|Glenn D Reasoner||Fanny Hill|
Re: Fanny Hill, in Trenton Cemetery.
First of all thanks for taking this photo and posting the memorial.
The photo posted to the memorial has her death date as 7/28/1865.
Could it be 7/28/1885 with of the number 8 scratched off to appear to be 1865?
Henry Hill and Fanny Hill appear together in the 1870 and 1880 Fed Census.
I'm assuming Henry Hill's grave you have listed is right next to Fanny's or very near.
It appears the couple did not come to IL at least until after 1870.
|Richard Hoefle||Johannes Abendroth|
Augusta Abendroth daughter of Johannes was my Great-Grandmother. Have you been able to find anything on his wife and where she might be buried?
I can find no real info on her.
Thanks you for the transfer of Mary Scott, Daniel and Micha Rutherford. Michal Scott
|J Neese||Henry Riggin gravestone, Marine Cemetery|
Just wondering where you information came from for
the infant that shares Henry Riggin's gravesite. Isaac P Riggin was b. 1831 in Madison Co., IL and died 24 Aug 1876. He married Catherine Peterson on 10 Apr 1851 in Madison Co., IL. The infant that died on same day or year of birth in 1846 is unnamed. Any further information would be very helpful. Thank you.
Added by J Neese on Jan 12, 2016 12:39 PM
|Roxanne Greenwood Mikkelson||Charles Dally|
I surprised to see Charles Dally's grave and his last name misspelled as Dailey...I am just wondering if it is the right gave.
|[View all messages...]|