| || member for 5 years, 11 months, 2 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Genealogy is my therapy!!!|
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
You Know You're An Addicted Genealogist When:
* When you brake for libraries.
* If you get locked in a library overnight and you never even notice.
* When you hyperventilate at the sight of an old cemetery.
* If you'd rather browse in a cemetery than a shopping mall.
* When you think every home should have a microfilm reader.
* If you'd rather read census schedules than a good book.
* When you know every town clerk in your state by name.
* If town clerks lock the doors when they see you coming.
* When you are more interested in what happened in 1895 than 1995.
* If you store your clothes under the bed and your closet is carefully stacked with notebooks and journals.
* When Mitchel, Davis, and Tenney are household names, but you can't remember what you call your dog.
* If you can pinpoint Harrietsham, Hawkhurst, Kent on a map of England, but can't locate Topeka, Kansas.
* When all your correspondence begins.......... "Dear Cousin."
* If you've traced every one of your ancestral lines back to Adam and Eve, have it fully documented, and still don't want to quit.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I spend a lot of time into creating each memorial. I do so because everyone has a story. Each memorial that I create is more than just a name or a number. They have a family, present and past. I attempt to research every individual, by looking up background information in the local library (4 days a week) and on ancestry.com.
Not every listing requested will be transferred. My main goal is to honor the person. I research genealogy on a daily basis and often find more things to add, along with finding other family members to connect together. Each transfer request will be considered with the utmost personal respect.
I am happy to add information someone sends to me promptly to any of the memorials. I want each memorial to reflect accurate information and will gladly make corrections if I am in error.
To request a transfer, please use SAC (Suggest A Correction) and provide your relation to the person.
To send material to add to a page, just click the EDIT button on the top right of the page then use the SAC (Suggest A Correction).
All contributions are greatly appreciated.
|Find A Grave Friends|
Anna McElroy, Betty, Bonnie Maupin H..., brknhrt, Cami, Carla Kerr, Cindy - Living ..., Connie Stockton..., Cupid Tea, D&D, Diana (Fick) Tr..., EllieKB, James and Sharo..., Jane Gwinup Roa..., Jim Tipton, John Melton, kasper, Kathy (Weller) ..., Lady In Black, Lisa James, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Valerie (100)||[Leave Message]|
|Dolores Colwell Willis & Roy Willis||Mary Lung #66298974|
Please add cemetery information - Masonic Cemetery, Custer County, Ok. I have a duplicate memorial for her there with a pic of the headstone. Once you have added the cemetery info, please let me know so I can add the headstone pic and delete the other memorial.
|Ed Seela||Edit Request|
I recently sent two Edit requests. Please check the Edit on your profile page when convenient. Thanks
Added by Ed Seela on Aug 25, 2016 12:25 PM
|Shirley||Merle "Ike" Gallaher # 155280346|
Merle is my uncle and I have his obituary. is there anyway you can transfer him to me. My number is 48943776.
Added by Shirley on Feb 15, 2016 5:10 PM
|Janet Barnhardt||Mary Virginia Evans Barnhardt|
Could you please transfer this Memorial to me as I am the wife of the first born son of Mary. He and I would like to take care of this Memorial. I have a lot of information we can contribute to her site. Thanks
|Joan Viney||Charles E. Mounce|
Your memorial for this person shows place of burial unknown. He is buried in Maple Park Cemetery, Aurora, Lawrence County, Missouri and location is Block 78. If you will correct this error and then advise me, I shall delete my duplicate entry for this person. Since I was unable to locate his name in Maple Park Cemetery, I created the duplicate without realizing an entry had already been made for him.
I just read your profile. I must have my husband read this as you research much the same way I do. (He thinks I am the only one with this hobby he calls an obsession)
I did come across by accident a free websight that I found to be very useful. deathfigures.com
I hope it helps you too.
Added by b artz on Sep 21, 2015 12:49 PM
|Ace||Hubbell Family at Forest Home Cemetery|
Hi! You created memorials for John L. & Sarah E. Hubbell. I have added photos to their memorials.
1. Irene E. Hubbell, 1914 - 2009
2. Mabel L. Hubbell, 4-18-1890 - 10-2-1961
3. Claude L. Hubbell, 3-25-1888 - 5-16-1923
4. Agnes Hubbell - 6-19-1916 - 7-28-1993
5. Lawrence F. Hubbell, 8-7-1917 - 4-23-1999
In the midst of these is Grace M. Reed, 1886 - 1947.
If you add memorials and photo requests for them I will post the photos that I took. If you add the photo requests, please let me know. Ace
Added by Ace on Sep 18, 2015 3:28 AM
|Jack Murray||Roy Orville Holcombe|
Find A Grave Memorial# 18372949
Could you please add the Marriage date and the inscription from the stone?
|Sarah Mikkelsen Carson||Bonita Joyce Olinger Pogue|
Thank you for making the edit.
Would you please transfer Benjamin Harve Collier (72128963) and Nora Collier (72128952). They are my Grandfather and Grandmother.
Added by Jerkyx on Feb 19, 2015 9:50 AM
|[View all messages...]|