|B. Walls (#48142057)|
| || member for 10 months, 20 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Born and raised in St. Charles, IL.. Married in 1976 to Eddie Walls who was originally from Craneco WV. We moved back to his hometown 6 years ago. FAG is a hobby for me. I love finding all the little family plots up and down Buffalo Creek. All my memorials are added from information on headstones. Sometimes those headstones can be a challenge to read. If you find an error please hit the "Edit" tab in the upper right hand corner of the memorial and select "Suggest a correction or addition". I will gladly make corrections, link family members or add information.|
|Messages left for B. Walls (53)||[Leave Message]|
Thank you very much for adding the headstone photo's.
Added by DeBo on Apr 11, 2014 9:52 PM
|Donna Wirt||RE: Sponsorship|
Look forward to it. We will look you up.
All the best,
|Donna Wirt||RE: Sponsorship|
God Bless You. You are doing a great job documenting this information for families. I haven't been to my father's grave since the funeral in 1973 and it gives me comfort to see it virtually and know that the grounds and place look good for every one there. We appreciate this task given the economic situation and at some point we will make a contribution to your work. My mother, brother and I will try to come to WVA in the Fall and visit the graves of all our relatives there. Again, thank you very much for your work and commitment.
Best regards, Donna Wirt
|Angela Whitaker-Becker||Wade Whitaker|
I very much appreciate your taking the photo of my great uncle's grave.
|Ed Elstan||Headstone pictures|
Thank you for the Wirts pictures...Ed
Thank you again! I appreciate the Walker photos as well, as I doubt I'll ever make it to that area myself. Thank you for giving your time.
Added by Nina on Mar 09, 2014 4:56 PM
Thank you so much for the photos for Eli and Charles in the Iaeger Memorial Cemetery. I really appreciate your time and efforts in fulfilling the requests.
Added by Nina on Mar 08, 2014 8:26 PM
|aye ain't||Hello, B!|
Please accept our appreciation for the image you added for the memorial of 107444887, a Spanish American War Veteran. I have transferred that one to a more closely related person since making that photo request, but I will immediately send her a message that the photo is there. Thank You.
|Vaclav Mikes||Thanks from Europe!|
Thank you for the grave record!
I'm in search for my ancestors for a few years now, I was able to gather following information on Albin Kohoutek family:
- Albin Kohoutek, born in 1894 in Czechoslovakia, lived some time in Bjelovar (Croatia) possibly with his brother Jan?
- he married Maria, who was also of Czechoslovak nationality
- their daughter Anna was born in September 1921, probably in Bjelovar?
- they traveled to Bremen and departed to USA
- arrived to New York on August 3rd, 1922, aboard of the ship "President Harding"
- they settled in Logan, West Virginia, where Albin worked as a shoe cobbler
- on 3rd November 1928, their son Joseph Ed was born
- Albin died on September 22nd, 1949
- Anna Kohoutek got married to William Earl Smith in 1944
- Joseph Ed Kohoutek married Faye Aliff Kohoutek
- Joseph Ed Kohoutek died in May 1984,
- Faye Aliff Kohoutek died on December 12th 2002, at the age of 72
- Wilson Aliff, brother of Faye Aliff Kohoutek, from Cleveland, Ohaio, formerly of Crown, Logan County, died at the age of 59 in Cleveland hospital
|Valerie Neal||James Mitchell|
I added your additional information to his memorial. Find A Grave Memorial# 106609107
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service