|Doy G||Louis Rector England|
Thank you for transferring him to me!! Doy
Added by Doy G on Sep 10, 2014 10:24 AM
|Michael Young||Nora Neacham|
Thank you so much for the transfer I appreciate it very much People like you who make Find A Grave what it is Michael Young
Added by Michael Young on Sep 07, 2014 10:29 PM
|Michael Young||Nora Stewart Neasham Vinassa|
Hi Larry, Nora is my First cousin 2 times removed and if you could I would appreciate if you could transfer to me ? Michael Young 47251421 Either way you decide thank you for entering her memorial this was a hard one for me to track down Thanks Michael Young
Added by Michael Young on Sep 07, 2014 8:12 PM
|Clesa Reeves||Hazel Dell cem.|
Hi Larry, could you put Samuel L. Smith and W.B.
Smith with their parents. Thomas Smith #27540130
and Esther Smith # 45295068. Samuel and W.B. are their sons. They are in the Hazel Dell cem. in cedar county Missouri. Thank you very much....
Added by Clesa Reeves on Sep 05, 2014 10:10 PM
The transfer for Lee is greatly appreciated.
Added by Sue Lapp on Sep 03, 2014 9:10 PM
|Al Chapman||Orval Sherman|
Appreciate the transfer of his memorial
Added by Al Chapman on Aug 31, 2014 9:36 AM
|Wanda Pezzaglia||Jonas A. Hopkins|
Are you connected to Jonas A. Hopkins b. 1892 Missouri died 1932 Muskogee Oklahoma? Married to Lily. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Added by Wanda Pezzaglia on Aug 30, 2014 12:36 AM
|Bob Guthery||George - Edna Guthery|
Hello Larry Do you happen to know where these two are buried, which cemetery? Thanks, Bob
Added by Bob Guthery on Aug 26, 2014 5:49 PM
|Carolyn Troupe Stoll||Transfers|
Thank you for the transfers.
Added by Carolyn Troupe Stoll on Aug 21, 2014 9:44 AM
|A.E. Duston||Thank you!|
Thank you, Larry, for transferring Annie Floy Clampitt to me. That was a pleasant surprise. She was the beloved younger sister of my husband's grandfather. Best to you in your continued Findagrave efforts
Added by A.E. Duston on Aug 16, 2014 2:06 PM
Thanks so much for the transfer! I appreciate your kindness.
Added by Rosalie on Aug 12, 2014 3:14 PM
|Donnie Ruyle||Mary Angeline Faulkner Walker|
Larry: Thank you for adding Mary's full name. You are one of the top 10% that will add information. The other 90% don't!!
Added by Donnie Ruyle on Aug 10, 2014 10:46 AM
Larry, you are indeed awesome, thanks for the Jones transfers. Don't be surprised to hear from me again as I work more on my lines.
Added by Billie Bickford on Aug 09, 2014 6:30 PM
|Wm. R. Crabb||John A. and Sarah Jane Phillips|
Thanks again Larry for the transfers, you have been magnificent!
Added by Wm. R. Crabb on Aug 09, 2014 11:20 AM
|LaDon Brennan||Mary J. Deluce Gamblin|
I noticed the "flower" you left for her, if you would like memorial transferred to you, just ask.
Added by LaDon Brennan on Aug 08, 2014 9:21 AM
Larry: I have deleted the memorials that I posted. Thank You
Added by Donnie Ruyle on Aug 07, 2014 2:48 PM
|Donnie Ruyle||John Casey Ruyle|
Larry: Thank you for the transfer.
Added by Donnie Ruyle on Aug 07, 2014 2:23 PM
|Donnie Ruyle||Mary F. Ruyle|
Larry: Thank you for the transfer.
Added by Donnie Ruyle on Aug 07, 2014 2:20 PM
|Anderson||Barbara Ann Blackwell|
Thank you very much for transferring the memorial of Barbara Ann Blackwell #107625796. It is greatly appreciated.
Find a grave # 47573907
Added by Anderson on Aug 06, 2014 7:49 PM
|Bettye Hull||John H. Cunnyngham|
Mem#45066545. I wondered if you were related to this person, and if so, I'd like more about him as I am researching the family with this spelling. I am not sure if he is "one of ours" or not.
Added by Bettye Hull on Jul 30, 2014 12:10 PM
|Patricia Collins Silvers||Ellis Collins|
Thank you so much for the transfer.
Added by Patricia Collins Silvers on Jul 18, 2014 5:38 PM
|Edward Arnold Swink||Swink 47877203, 47877204|
My g grandfather, john m Swink is buried in Uniontown ks. His father is William and mother is Mary at flemington. The bio for Mary says she married William c Swink, but the William in flemington is identified on Find A Grave as William s. Our family always thought the grave there was William c. Do you have any info?
Added by Edward Arnold Swink on Jul 16, 2014 11:57 AM
|Linda Roller||Sherman Roller|
Sherman Roller Memorial# 25437470
I sent a request for the place of death to changed from Webster County, MO to Wright County, Mo. In my genealogy research I located Sherman's death certificate.
Added by Linda Roller on Jul 14, 2014 7:42 PM
|Darlene Keith||Carl Locke|
Thanks so much for the transfer, Larry. Darlene
Added by Darlene Keith on Jul 14, 2014 10:59 AM
|Genealogygirl||William Davis Welcome|
How do I go about getting a
pic of this grave any help will be appreciated
Added by Genealogygirl on Jul 12, 2014 8:45 PM