|Birth: ||Feb. 7, 1818|
|Death: ||Nov. 5, 1905|
William Johnson GLASS was a professor at Concrete College before the Civil War.
W. J. GLASS and Fidelia STEVENS were the parents of ten children. They were:
1) Mary Fidelia GLASS - married to W. M. DAVIS.
2) Kathryn Clover GLASS - married to J. B. NORTH.
3) William Johnson GLASS, Jr. - married to Sallie WALLIS.
4) Glendora C. GLASS - married to J. M. HANKINS.
5) John Andrew GLASS - married to Mary Bell DRISKILL.
6) Melville Hodge GLASS - married to Millie Kathryn STEVENS.
7) Barney J. GLASS - married to Nanny K. SUTTON.
8) Edward Thomas GLASS - married to Virginia Alberta STEEN.
9) Margaret Ann GLASS - married to T. M. NORTH.
10) Lula Bertha GLASS - married to B. M. McGLOTHING.
Fidelia Stevens Glass (1826 - 1908)*
Mary Fidelia Glass Davis (1856 - 1930)*
Melville Hodge Glass (1858 - 1930)*
Kathryn Clover Glass North (1862 - 1949)*
Created by: Donna Barnes
Record added: Jun 17, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 53796840
When those we love have left this earth, we still can feel them near. We'll see a picture, hear a song, and it's just like they are here. And when we call upon our faith, when we believe and trust, we know the ones we care about are always close to us.|
Carol Hoch was Johnson
Added: May. 19, 2014