|Birth: ||May 13, 1924|
|Death: ||Feb. 5, 1976|
Johnston County Historical Society
By: Bobbie Davis
Stanford Frank Davis was the youngest son of Crock and Pearl Davis. Stanford had two brothers and three sisters:
1. Chester married Lorene Winkler. They had one daughter Charlene.
2. Bill married Mozelle Gresom. They have one son, Leroy and one daughter, Cleta Faye.
2. Golda married Finus Rmaey. They had a grand total of 10 children.
Stanfoed lived most of his life in Bromide. He married Bobbie Dean Collins in Wapanuka, in the year 1945.
Bobbie is the oldest daughter of Burley and Sestus Collins. Bobbie has three sisters, Johnnie Peters, Burlene Swain, Darlene Truitt. She has seven brothers, Marion, Jim, Durrett, Felix, Dwayne, Burk, and Vernon, They are all married and have nice families.
Stanford and Bobbie have three children:
1. Donna Sue, the oldest, married Paul Barrett in Dibble Oklahoma. They have two sons, John Mark, and James Lynn. They live in Oklahoma.
2. Stanley, the oldest son, married Cleta Homer of Bennington. They have one son.
Stanford and Bobbie have spten their entire married life in Bromide. Stanford worked for Dolese Company for 18 years and later worded for the State Highway Department in Tishomingo.
At the age of 51, Stanford died of a heart attack while at work in 1976. Bobbie still lived in Bromide. she works at Blue Bell Inc., of Coalgate, Oklahoma. She's looking forward to retiring and spending more time with her grandchildren.
Crockett C Davis (1885 - 1956)
Lillie Pearl Cantrell Davis (1883 - 1973)
Bobbie Dean Collins Davis (1925 - 2005)*
Carey Mike Davis (1956 - 2011)*
Goldia May Davis Ramay (1906 - 1982)*
Theodore Chester Davis (1911 - 1956)*
William Roscoe Davis (1914 - 1960)*
Stanford Frank Davis (1924 - 1976)
Evelyn Juanita Davis Wallace (1927 - 2001)*
Rose Hill Cemetery
Created by: Lisa
Record added: May 16, 2006
Find A Grave Memorial# 14306846
Added: Aug. 19, 2009
Stanford is the brother to my grandma. May you rest in peace.|
Added: May. 16, 2006