|Birth: ||unknown, Germany|
Emera Altizer emigrated from Germany, settle in Montgomery Co., Virginia. He served in the Continental Army with General George Washington and was present when Lord Cornwallis surrendered the British Army at Yorktown, thus ending the Revolutionary War.
Note: Altizer name orginiated (Von Althausen).
1. Continental Army Records.
2. "The Altizer Family" by William E. Payne & Berdine E. Warden Payne.
3. Tazewell County, Virginia Heritage Vol. 1799-1995.
Marriage 1. Anna Maria "Pitzer" b: 15 FEB 1756 in Lancaster, PA.
1. John Altizer b: 1774 in VA.
2. Elias ALTIZER b: 1776 in VA.
3. Emera "Emery" ALTIZER b: 1780 in VA.
4. David Riley ALTIZER b: 1785 in Montgomery Co., VA
5. Elizabeth Ann "Betsy" ALTIZER b: 09 SEP 1786 in VA.
6. Nancy ALTIZER b: 1790 in Montgomery Co., VA.
7. William ALTIZER b: APR 1792 in Montgomery Co., VA.
8. Jonas ALTIZER b: 1793 in Montgomery Co., VA.
1. Author: William & Berdine PAYNE.
Title: THE ALTIZER FAMILY
2. Title: Marriage License/Bond: Eloped
Repository: (bio by: Faye (Sharp) Alley)
John Altizer (1765 - 1850)*
David Riley Altizer (1784 - 1854)*
Note: 9-1819 Pvt. Va. Inf. Rev. War
Altizer Family Cemetery
Created by: Jo Wood Maul
Record added: Aug 09, 2004
Find A Grave Memorial# 9295491
My 6th great grandfather. May you rest in peace.|
Added: Jun. 25, 2016
Added: Jun. 13, 2015
On this Memorial Day 25 May 2015, we pay homage to the members of the Armed Forces, who shaped our America, and given us the freedoms that we currently enjoy. You may have been gone from our lives, but you have not been forgotten in our souls and hearts. ...(Read more)|
Lloyd Paul Brannon, II
Added: May. 26, 2015
|There are 23 more notes not showing...|
Click here to view all notes...