|Birth: ||Feb. 5, 1860|
|Death: ||Oct. 5, 1922|
Cordelia Duesterhoeft married William Harrison Hake on 26 December 1880, in Jefferson Wisconsin. The ceremony was performed by John F. Hake.
Cordelia was the daughter of Christoph and Wilhelmine Duesterhoeft. Christoph Duesterhoeft was born in, Prussia, in about 1820. He married Wilhelmine, who was born in Prussia in about 1830. Christoph was a farmer.
Wilhelmine Duesterhoeft died on 16 March 1905, at the age of 75, at Oshkosh Wisconsin. She was pre deceased by her husband Christoph. Wilhelmine came to Jefferson County, Wisconsin in 1857. She was buried in the Lutheran Cemetery, in Jefferson County.
The children of Christoph and Wilhelmine Duesterhoeft were:
1. Augusta Duesterhoeft who was born in about 1853. She married Heinrich "Henry" Fraasch
2. Wilhelmina Duesterhoeft who was born in about 1856
3. Cordelia Duesterhoeft who married William Harrison Hake
4. Emma Duesterhoeft who was born in about 1868.
The children of William and Cordelia Duesterhoeft Hake were:
1. Albert Henry Hake (1881-1952) died in Los Angeles (Jeannette O Owen)
2. Maynard Arthur Hake
3. Emil Theodore Hake
4. Ella Alma Clara Hake
William Harrison Hake (1856 - 1942)*
Maynard Arthur Hake (1885 - 1959)*
Emil Theodore Hake (1890 - 1972)*
Ella Alma Clara Hake Thixton (1898 - 1985)*
Mountain View Cemetery
Created by: Anonymous
Record added: Apr 02, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 35451020