|Birth: ||Aug. 14, 1874|
|Death: ||Dec. 18, 1970|
Cecelia Stampp was the daughter of Michael Stampp and Johanna Portzman. She married William Bassett on 28 November 1901 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. William was born in Nashville, Tennessee. William was the son of William J. Bassett and Rosa Musgrove.
In 1920 Cecilia and William were living in Arlington, Washington. William worked for the railroad. In 1930 Cecilia and her son Ralph were living alone in Getchel, Snohomish County, Washington. Ralph was farming. William is not listed in the 1930 Federal Census record in the same household, however Cecilia is listed in the records as married and Ralph as single.
The children of William Bassett and Cecilia Stampp were:
1. Ralph Norton Bassett who was born on 5 September 1902 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
2. Helen M. Bassett was born in about 1907 in the State of Washington.
3. Edith L. Bassett was born in about 1915 in the State of Washington.
The sister of Cecelia Stampp was Johanna Stampp who was the second wife of Simon Peter Hake.
Cecelia's other siblings were:
1. William Stampp (1870-
2. Alfred Stampp (~1872-
3. Selina Stampp (1876-
4. Ella Stampp (1879-
5. Bertha Oloisia Stampp (1881-1882)
6. Oscar Michael Stampp (1883-
Maintained by: Anonymous
Originally Created by: Ann Koch
Record added: Sep 01, 2007
Find A Grave Memorial# 21296261